Continuous It's About Time [CYOA]

Walrus

I'm thinking release and let him lead Art with an understanding that trying anything funny will get Bailey banned.

Last edited:

Requiem

Thank you, that's clear.

Just for future reference everyone, I'm not worried about getting big posts, but be detailed in your choices.

Requiem

"Pull that lever there!"

"This one?"

"No, the other lever right next to it!"

"There's about five levers here..."

"I didn't design it, just pull the lever!"

"What did you do?"

"I pulled the lever!"

"Not that lever!"

"We're crashing!"

"Do you have any other obvious statements to make!?"

"How do you fly this thing!?"

- - -

They closed up the shop for the night. The register had been pretty full. Counting all that cash put them about ten minutes off the normal schedule than they would have liked, but it was a good problem to have. Dropping everything off at the bank would be easy too, just a quick trip down the road.

They stepped into the bank, hoping to see the regular teller waiting for them. Tonight though, things were different. Behind the barred teller's station was a face they couldn't quite make out.

"Good night tonight?" the new teller asked.

"Pretty good. Hell, a lot better than usual, really."

"Always love it when that happens."

"Right? So I'll just be dropping this off into the usual account."

"Of course, I just need your signature."

The Shop Worker's name is:

Coolpool
Jeroth
Elliot
Blooky
Thunder

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Oh man. That's the shopworker though. If it was the teller, I would totally be on board. I'll vote later on.

Requiem

I can make the Teller Jeroth, that's fine.

If you want my personal vote, I'd like the first character to be Blooky or Elliot, but that's just my preference.

Last edited:

Requiem

Elliot stood outside the teller's booth for a moment and coughed into his hand. The night outside was gloomy, foggy, but not uninviting. It almost seemed charged, electrified in a way that made the hairs on your forearm dance rather than just stand.

"Just need your signature here and you're all set for the night, Elliot." Jeroth, the bank teller, smiled at him.

Elliot did as he was asked and signed. His job done for the night, he wasn't sure what to do now. He could go home like always, but something about that night felt different.

"Jeroth?"

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing tonight. After work I mean. The forum is pretty quiet tonight, even with the debate coming up. You're still running, right?" Elliot pushed the pen back under the bars of the teller's booth.

"Yeah, 'course, but like... I don't have anything else happening tonight."

"Wanna hang ou--," Elliot began, but a sound from a nearby broom closet cut his sentence short.

A soft whirring sound hit their ears, one they'd never heard before, It felt ethereal, otherworldly, even... alien in some way. The door to the closet opened and out stepped a figure.

"Oh, hello there!" The figure said as another face, a familiar one, fell out of the closet and onto the ground. Artist "The New Jesus" Unknown looked up at the figure above him and gulped a few breaths of fresh air, as if he'd been deprived for some time.

"You... are fucking crazy." Art jumped to his feet.

"Wait, Art?" Jeroth said aloud. "Who is this?" He gestured to the figure before them.

"That used to be Danny, but then he... changed... said something about regenerating. I don't even know, I'm out of here."

Art ran through the door and into the night.

"Hi." The figure waved.

- - -

Who is this person?

Blooky
Anatron
Wilger

Last edited:
Top Bottom