It's just me

AndyM03

Hello! Semi-remember you now that I realise you're LM haha. I think anyway. Welcome back!

LeMeh

In brief, good to have you back. You've been missed.

Wanna psychoanalyze Walrus for the Court?
I mean, I suppose I can try. I do have a handy dandy list of senseless questions for him to answer in order to psychoanalyze him with, assuming he's willing to answer them...

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
And glad to see you didn't actually follow through on leaving the site forever like you said you were in that thread you posted a couple months back. You were always one of the best members of the community, and I can understand why you felt like leaving (I mean, I left all those years ago myself), though honestly, there was only one person that ultimately made me leave, one person who had far more influence and popularity than he deserved despite being nothing but an obnoxious, toxic prick. And after he deliberately ruined Danny's mafia variant game and not a single other person except Danny and I giving a fuck, on top of everything else he did, I just couldn't take it anymore, and honestly, I had put up with A LOT up to that point what with the drama surrounding League of Legends and my wife. I basically felt like I quickly went from one of the more respected members of the community to one of the most hated and I just couldn't stick around feeling like no one wanted me around anyways.
<3 LM/Zec.

Requiem

Danny coming back is cheer worthy. Kratour showing up out of his foxhole for a brief moment is probably due to him running out of McDonald's and nothing else, hahaha. Nah, it's nice to see a lot of the old squad coming back, no matter how long their stay may be.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Kratour showing up out of his foxhole for a brief moment is probably due to him running out of McDonald's and nothing else, hahaha. Nah
I'm waiting for his announcement to do an RP, start sign-ups, do a few posts and disappear.

Just for curiously killing a cat's sake, what do you think you semi-remember about me?
I'm not Andy, but I remember your really complex RPG that you were running. I just remember that I wanted to play a merman with rock-hard coral fins that were sharpened to be as strong as swords. Welcome back! It's Riyant from URealms.

I've been busy here and there, so I don't post as much. Work has me coming in full-time even though I'm a part-time.

Top Bottom