Jeroth for Mayor 2018: The Fellowship of Mach

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
1. No More Bamboozling - Under my run as mayor, I'm going to prevent bamboozling to forumers. I have a strict policy on this. Whether this be against forumers maliciously or by dropping popular threads and CYOA's. If you say you're going to do something, then do it!

2. That's literally the only rule. #justiceforjeroth.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
We'll see who's the bamboozler is, in 10 hours!
TC, you're still the bamboozler. You bamboozled us out of justice by calling for a trial by combat, then proceeded to turn it into a huge ordeal by advertising it on the EU4 subreddit and here. You're a snake oil salesman!

Dunsparce

To hell with the Anti-Bamboozler Party! Bamboozling is a fundamental human right. I will not stand for any candidate that opposes the basic liberties this forum was founded on.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Frankly, I respect my opponent's dedication to justice, even though I find his platform lacking in breadth. I wish you the best of luck with the election, Riyant.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
The media is unfair towards my views. @Rondait has asked for interviews with other candidates but ignored me completely.

Rondait

The media is sorry that they didn't get too it sooner as they've been prepping their broadcasting equipment all day in preparation for the election cycle, something that they probably should have done before asking everyone else.

With that said, our anchors are prepped, our cameras have batteries, and our pens have ink.

@Jeroth, this is Rondait, you may know me as a writer for The Mach Times, DJ and news reporter for 103.3 THE MACH, and anchor for ME! NEWS. I would like to schedule an interview with you if at all possible.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
The media is sorry that they didn't get too it sooner as they've been prepping their broadcasting equipment all day in preparation for the election cycle, something that they probably should have done before asking everyone else.

With that said, our anchors are prepped, our cameras have batteries, and our pens have ink.

@Jeroth, this is Rondait, you may know me as a writer for The Mach Times, DJ and news reporter for 103.3 THE MACH, and anchor for ME! NEWS. I would like to schedule an interview with you if at all possible.
Yes. Gladly. I would love to be interviewed. When would be the best time for you, Rondait?

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
A Brief Retort to Candidate @Colonel Thunder's response here:
SAD!

Crooked Teesee claims that me "doggedly pursuing" people is considered a punishing method, when in fact, it's simply asking for updates and keeping in touch. What's so harsh about going: "Hey, if you don't feel like updating this, let people know about a hiatus and take some time to think about it."

There goes Crooked Teesee, placing more FAKE NEWS in his campaign. Rondait stated that the information is unreliable and nothing has been confirmed.

Those of us at The Mach Times do not currently believe the information to be reliable, but transparency with the public has always been our top priority, and always will be.
While he brings up the trial by combat, he was the individual that decided to go that avenue due to his poor defense, even admitting on foreign websites the following: " I found myself losing the court case we have been embroiled in since February 14th. I knew that I would have no justice through an ordinary trial. As such, I invoked my right to a trial by combat."

He also stated: "I think Nidhogg would be very appropriate, but it is up to @Jeroth"; however, this is Crooked Teesee's attempt at bamboozling the public. I believe that he offered that game to give himself an unfair advantage and the capability of furthering his own media goals via Streaming. I chose EUIV as an ironic fate for Crooked Teesee because of what he did to me. I firmly believe that we should not have a criminal running for office.

As far as the logisitics of setting up a debate, I meant in terms of audio recording which is why I suggested to @Rondait - the best man for the job. He clearly demonstrates a mastery for the technique and I want the best people. I would like to point out that I am currently re-organizing my roleplays to be a role model for the role playing community along with brushing up on my CYOA notes. I am even in charge of my opponent's stream where I will be running his campaign through a game of Dungeons & Dragons. My opponent chose to ignore the group interaction of playing Tee-KO as a community which was an impromptu organization and collaboration via the suggestions of a returning forum member, Vance Landow.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Community Update: 3/26/2018

Hello Mach Entertainers!

Mayor Candidate Jeroth here. I wanted to give a brief update on my campaign.

• Community Outreach: Yesterday, I played Warframe and caught up with old forumers such as @Kratoury and @Shizno - It was a pretty sweet time that's been had. On top of that, @Requiem and I had a blast playing some Heroes of the Storm, which I encourage everyone to play.
  • Activity: In terms of activity, we have been booming! Personally, I've contributed by bringing back Tales from Driftmoore which has @Tirin , @Requiem , @coolpool2 , @BlookyHannah and @Elliot - which has been one of the most active roleplays that sparked creating its own channel in the community discord. On top of that, @Easy and @Tirin have been seeing more action with Enmity moving from meme to reality, with game sessions being interspersed with my live action party. Their first duo session is starting back up tomorrow.
In reference to Mayorial Candidate @Colonel Thunder 's recent interview, where he critiqued my choice for the duel:

I sought justice and I believed that @Tirin would be the perfect executor for the job. I figured a slow, arduous victory over Tyler would leave him simmering like I did when I was bamboozled. I was wrong in thinking that @Colonel Thunder would actually support the community and choose a champion within, but instead sought a foreign mercenary that he paid for rather than Honorable High Justice Easy Rider who offered to compete. @Colonel Thunder is taking our jobs and outsourcing them to undocumented immigrants. Following that, he was thoroughly trounced in a game of Niddhogg with it being a clear victory 3-0.

In reference to the Incumbent Mayor @Tirin 's post on his "Like-a-nomics." While I am appreciate of his kind words, the reason for me not participating in the program is due to the fact that I try to avoid showing bias. Instead, I praise my party within the discord roleplaying channel and speak highly of their posts. I believe that a "Like" is not the same as that personal compliment that is geared towards them.

That's all for now. I will take any questions, comments or concerns.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Enmity whenmiwait nevermind, we good.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Community Update: 4/4/2018

Hello Mach Entertainers!

As you all know, @Elliot will be hosting the vocal debate tomorrow, where my fellow candidates and I will discuss the issues. I heavily recommend that attend here! It will be a great way to listen to the candidates address your issues and is part of our democratic process. The discussion thread is listed here with more information.

• Community Outreach: Candidate @Walrus was incredibly kind to provide a copy of Tabletop Simulator, not only to @Anatronman but to me as well! This Saturday was filled with a fun round of Mysterium, Love Letter, Coup and Mini golf! Jow/TatersandTots purchased a copy for @Easy . This makes Tabletop Simulator a fantastic way to engage each other for free playing a wide variety of games! Recently, Jow, Walrus, Coolpool and Myself started a game of Kingdom Death at Jow's request. It has been popular enough and gained traction to include Easy, Tirin, and Rondait! Currently, we are on the iteration of Geek2 and so far, fairing very well!
  • Activity: Forum activity has slowed down ever so slightly since the election burst, but it is still very busy! @Colonel Thunder has set up a game of wholesome mafia though due to computer issues is slightly delayed. Walrus has been encouraging tabletop simulator play. @Elliot has taken action into his own hands into making a debate discord with a bot to record! So far, it's been a great week for Mach.
On the platform of the Anti-Bamboozlement Party, I wanted to address an addendum to the Constitution that I would like to add. Currently, we very much have an administrator and two moderators. Something that I would enjoy seeing would a Community Organizer position. Whether that would be the mayor or appointed by the mayor would be up to the size of the community. The community organizer would be in charge of organizing events - not necessarily hosting or creating (though they are welcome to!).

This would be a massive project, but I believe we have the potential. With all of his bamboozlement and mishaps, @Colonel Thunder provides an ample amount of experience in Twitch and has offered his services in attempting to build streams. With my new laptop and PS4, I would be keen on providing impromptu streams of our community playing Kingdom Death, Pokemon: Master Trainer or what have you.

During a discussion in the discord, user @Requiem brought up an eagerness to grow and expand via delivering content in the form of streams, comics and writing. I would like to see us grow and I believe that we have the potential. New blood may be risky, but provides endless opportunity and the worst possible thing is failure. I think this is an endeavor that I would like to see. One of the possibilities that I would like to see achieved would be a West Marches style D&D game with the community. A game that allows everyone to participate if they are free and it would streamed. Whether using Roll20 or Tabletop Simulator as the base.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to post them here or if you would like to ask questions for all the candidates, I ask that you refer to the vocal debate thread.

Top Bottom