Active Jeroth RWBY Mafia [Day 3]

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Dunsparce has a point, but I get the impression that Walrus is too busy for this game. Lynch Walrus.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Bloodthirsty dog first person to get a Lynch over one vote.
Lynch Easy
Actually, the first person was to add a second vote was Dunsparce, 'cause Cyonica voted for 13th first; so I'm not sure why you're singling out Easy.

So that's either pretty suspect, or just bad reading comprehension. Not reading correctly is pretty anti-town if you ask me.

AndyM03

Pretty easy mistake to make considering you can see two Lynch Walrus' on this page thanks to the quote.
But yeah, my bad.

Walrus

Easy has reason to believe I was too busy for this game based on some skype thing yesterday. The truth of the matter is that I was too busy for this game and other matters yesterday (sorry about that, Easy).

I'll be going for the tried and true method of lynching Firedemon. Worked pretty well for me last game, and this bloodlust for TC is really starting to creep me out.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Easy has reason to believe I was too busy for this game based on some skype thing yesterday. The truth of the matter is that I was too busy for this game and other matters yesterday (sorry about that, Easy).

I'll be going for the tried and true method of lynching Firedemon. Worked pretty well for me last game, and this bloodlust for TC is really starting to creep me out.
Y'know, this kind of play cost the town the last game because it doesn't really help us further discussion if you just target the same person over and over, rather than reacting to changes as they happen. On that basis, I'm switching to a Walrus lynch.

Unlynch Andy

Lynch Walrus

Dachande

Fresh Meat
no idea whats going on, we gotta choose a lynch so i'm jumping on the band wagon Lynch Walrus

Walrus

Y'know, this kind of play cost the town the last game because it doesn't really help us further discussion if you just target the same person over and over, rather than reacting to changes as they happen. On that basis, I'm switching to a Walrus lynch.

Unlynch Andy

Lynch Walrus
Just as Firedemon's default is to lynch TC when it's still early game and nobody is suspicious yet, my default is to lynch Firedemon. Wouldn't be too surprised if this is your own effort to protect Firedemon, your scum buddy. FoS the Danny.

Also re-read last game. Lynching Firedemon wasn't the only thing I did to "further discussion."

Last edited:

Dunsparce

Unlynch 13th

Bloodthirsty dog first person to get a Lynch over one vote.
Lynch Easy
Calling a vanilla post like that "bloodthirsty" is, in and of itself, bloodthirsty.

Unlynch Andy

Lynch Walrus
We're still in the Day 1 shitposting part of the game. If he continues to do it into Day 2, you might be justified, but there's no reason to think he's scum right now.

no idea whats going on, we gotta choose a lynch so i'm jumping on the band wagon Lynch Walrus
Lynching someone for no reason sounds pretty fucking scummy to me, but I'll overlook it since we're still in the aforementioned shitposting phase, and you're still pretty new to this.

Right now I'm thinking we either lynch Andy or Danny. Hmm... Dandy.

I'm leaning more towards Danny, because Andy at least had reason to suspect Easy. Lynching someone because they suck at the game isn't a good reason.

Lynch Danny

AndyM03

Calling a vanilla post like that "bloodthirsty" is, in and of itself, bloodthirsty.
We're still in the Day 1 shitposting part of the game.
Glad to see we're on the same page boss.

Yeah Dach mate that was... a bad post lmao. I understand the sentiment but even though day 1 can be crazy we like to talk a bit. If you actions stifle conversation (Mindless bandwagoning) Then odds are it's a "bad move".

I want to say Danny was quick to swap but since it's his first real lynch of the game so can't really argue that. In fact, I at least agree Walrus should try and change it up a little this game considering how last game went.

Not liking Dunsparce's hypocritical logic that throws accusations out to as many as possible.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Dunsparce - 1 (Anatronman)
Cyonica - 1 (Shizno)
13th - 1 (Cyonica,)
Walrus - 4( 13th, Easy, Danny, Daschande)
Easy - 1 (Andy)
Firedemon - 1 (Walrus)
Danny - 1 (Dunsparce)

Remaining votes: 1( Firedemon)

6 to Lynch

Shizno

Nice to meet you again for the millionth time Shizno! It's Bryaugh. Lynch 13th, because I ran into him somewhere else on the internet a while back and it weirded me out.
Oh! That sounds rather familiar, so heya there~

But on the topic of Walrus, I'm conflicted. On one hand he really is just doing what people default to at the moment so I can't blame him. But that is just an excuse he could use for scummy behavior. Not gonna lynch just yet because we don't want someone to swoop in and hammer just yet, but so far it seems to be between Walrus and Danny

Walrus

Oh! That sounds rather familiar, so heya there~

But on the topic of Walrus, I'm conflicted. On one hand he really is just doing what people default to at the moment so I can't blame him. But that is just an excuse he could use for scummy behavior. Not gonna lynch just yet because we don't want someone to swoop in and hammer just yet, but so far it seems to be between Walrus and Danny
I wouldn't simplify matters like that just yet, saying that there are only two options. While things are looking pretty bad for me right now, this is still anyone's day to die.

Anyways, thanks for the incredibly flip floppy "don't wanna kill Walrus but maybe we should kill Walrus" post. Definitely not scummy at all.

AndyM03

Anyways, thanks for the incredibly flip floppy "don't wanna kill Walrus but maybe we should kill Walrus" post. Definitely not scummy at all.
In case liking Walrus' post wasn't enough, I agree Shizno looks suss with that comment. Was exactly was Cyon accidentally did last game.
Unlynch Easy

Shizno

Walrus, I think you might be reading like half of my post there. Hence me stating 'so far'. The entire point of claiming something like that is to point out that there's possibilities for others to come around and take the scum spotlight. Otherwise I would have just joined in on the lynch without too much thought because I'd figure that pretty much anyone would just come around and hammer.

And furthermore, staying neutral between two potential options on day one is hardly 'flip floppy' when all we have is reactions to suspicions. Which, admittedly, your's seems rather defensive to me as if you're trying to turn attention away from yourself by using any post that you could. While not necessarily scummy but the way you're going about it probably doesn't help your case.

Walrus

Unlynch Firedemon

On the one hand, I see your point, @Shizno. Your post does passively acknowledge that the table could theoretically be opened up later, whereas my post more actively calls for the table to be opened ("anyone's day to die"). This is partially because I didn't want others reading your post to start treating this day as a simplified "A or B?" showdown (I am in fact, trying to turn attention away from myself).

On the other hand, this difference between passivity and activity is important to me. Last game we had a scum @Cyonica that made the mistake of being a bit too passive all game, and your passivity in "let's maybe kill Walrus, but let me wait a bit first" is similarly scummy. Makes you the best target we have right now.

I'm willing to try and lead myself out of this paper bag and into your jugular. Lynch Shizno.

Shizno

You're grasping at straws. At what point did I say that I was being passive?. At what point have I been passive? Because while there's a big difference between passivity and activity, it's more akin to the difference between thinking about things before committing and jumping the gun causing idiotic lynches. Which this is. If it were day five or something then I could see your point. But it's day one.

Day one that you've shown so far to either be a scum that's desperately trying to push attention somewhere else or a townie that's thinking about this in the wrong ways. Which does happen so I can't entirely fault you for that.

But if you're that dead-set into following this 'hunch' that you have then well, do what y'want. Which that part may have been pretty passive, but if y'want to nosedive to your lynch with this then I'm not your keeper, so that's on you.

Top Bottom