Active Jeroth RWBY Mafia [Day 3]

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Additional:
Sorry for not being more active, this weekend got away from me, but I'll be back to checking/posting every day now.

Cyonica

Woow that's a lot of posts. I do think Shizno's post looks a lot like the one I made last game. As has been pointed out, it is day one and we really don't have much to go on, but I'm still a little suspicious. That being said, there are a lot of people being very quiet (myself included, sorry about that; I should be more active from here on), and since people tend to throw the most accusations around on day one at the people who talk the most, I'd be willing to bet one or more of the quiet ones are mafia.

Cyonica

I think the mafia wouldn't be wanting to draw attention to themselves day one, so I want to stick with my theory and fos all the quiet people. For the sake of getting things moving though, unlynch 13th, lynch Firedemon.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Dunsparce - 1 (Anatronman)
Walrus - 2( 13th, Daschande)
Danny - 2 (Dunsparce, Shizno)
Shizno - 1 (Walrus)
Andy - 1 (Easy)
Firedemon - 2 (Andy, Cyonica)

6 Required to Lynch

Remaining votes: 2 ( Firedemon, Danny)

AndyM03

FD was Walrus's target.
That was also a joke Lynch, of which there were many at the start of the day. Considering there was no night 0 I don't give Walrus' early actions any second thought besides that.
If you really want me to go meta, I knew 13th was dealing with stuff, knew Dach was new (not that I normally care About that), knew Danny had both hosted last game and had been targeted by Dunsparce and slight reveal I know Cyon is 100% town.
That leaves Easy, who lynched me after my joke Lynch and I thought it'd be more suspicious to randomly counter Lynch someone lynching me then to just Lynch FD.

Anatronman

I'd be interested for your source on your 100% town call.

And why you think FD is a good enough "neutral" target to lead a bandwagon that would save Walrus if you have no ties to him.

AndyM03

I'd be interested for your source on your 100% town call.
Cyon and I are simply two townies that can speak to each other at night. And I mean vanilla townie for the most part, speaking is our power.
And why you think FD is a good enough "neutral" target to lead a bandwagon that would save Walrus if you have no ties to him.
As said earlier, I don't trust Dunsparce, and I guess in a similar vain to what you or Shizno said, (I'm on me phone) not keen enough to Lynch the voices that were speaking today. I thought the bandwagon was best to come out of left field since scum might have been trying to keep quiet after some walrus / Andy / Danny tension erupted.

Cyonica

What Andy said, basically. We're vanilla townies who can talk to each other at night. I'm up for lynching one of the people who has only spoken just enough to not stand out, and FD is one of those people, so I'll stand by my lynch for now.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Cyon and I are simply two townies that can speak to each other at night. And I mean vanilla townie for the most part, speaking is our power.
I am willing to believe this, because..

however, I will provide more information that may change your mind.
I have a similar arrangement with @Dachande, but without the speaking. We can't talk at night, from what I understand from not seeing the show, it's a one character obsessed with the other situation, or a maybe friendship or something, but anyway I get to know his alignment.

If it comes to it I could just put character names but that may reveal too much at this point.

I'm willing to buy for now that we may have a pro town block of 4; Cyon, Dachande, Andy and myself. Just because that is so similar to my own situation. As people within this group die at night (or in the day if it happens), it'll be verified even more.

Having not seen the show, I'm going to guess there's a motif of friendships that makes this sort of setup make sense, and that this isn't either a really smart play by Andy with a lucky guess, or knowledge of my own situation, and that this isn't a bastard game.

Saying I'll Lynch anyone outside of this group makes me look scummy as fuck, because it looks like I'm trying to weasel in on a immune to town Lynch block, and if I have to take a fall and flip town to vouch for the rest of the people on the list, then I guess that's the most pro town thing I can do.

With all this in mind, I'm going to Lynch Firedemon.

With the info Andy has just revealed I don't want to Lynch any of the 3 people I have named, and I'm willing to go with his call on this one. But as always, I'm open to having my mind changed.

Walrus

If it comes to it I could just put character names but that may reveal too much at this point.
Roleclaiming
As usual, role PM's may not be quoted. Less usually, they also may not be paraphrased. Very general summations like "doctor," "vig" etc. will be permitted.

Each player will be assigned a “Character” role. Character names may also not be roleclaimed.
@This new Firedemon bandwagon likely inspired by my heroic lynching of Firedemon earlier: While I am generally a fan of lynching Firedemon, Shizno's the better vote because he's actually made posts worthy of suspicion.

Last edited:

Anatronman

Well if the argument is that Dach, Cyon, Andy, and possibly Danny are confirmed, that immediately makes Easy and Dunsparce my top two and FoS Walrus for trying to lead a bandwagon while there are confirmed Townies.

Dachande

Fresh Meat
Honestly this has been a giant wall of text. from what I can gather from this game is that anyone to ask for a lynch day one may be bad might not be I have almost nothing to base anything on. I'm actually just happy waiting till day 2 see what's what.

Anatronman

So are the Mafia. The obligation that Walrus is referring to is not to waste an opportunity to place the Mafia in the crosshairs to gain information from them.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
That leaves Easy, who lynched me after my joke Lynch
Up until I read back over the page and noticed this point, I was actually gonna buy the Mason claim. I didn't counter-lynch you, and your lynch wasn't a joke. Why claim otherwise?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
(So we're all clear, at this point I'm both lynching Andy and calling him a liar.)

AndyM03

Up until I read back over the page and noticed this point, I was actually gonna buy the Mason claim. I didn't counter-lynch you, and your lynch wasn't a joke. Why claim otherwise?
I lynched you, you changed your current lynch to me with no posts of argument or discussion inbetween. If that's not what defines a counter lynch, then I apologise, but that was the order of events.
I was joining the train of joke lynches that started off the day and simply looked for a sentence to go along with it. I saw two lynch Walrus' on the page I was reading and called you a bloodthirsty dog, which was pretty clearly an exaggeration but I also thought it might be good to note so I rolled with that. I was quickly corrected that someone else was the first to get it over 2 lynches. If that doesn't tell you the amount of thought that went into my lynch (which is normally a serious accusation besides, y'know, joke day 1 lynches) then I dunno what to tell you buddy.
And definitively saying it wasn't a joke when part of my hunch and arguments against Dunsparce was me saying it was pretty clearly a joke, which you seem to have ignored, makes me a lot more suspicious of you.

Bloodthirsty dog first person to get a Lynch over one vote.
Lynch Easy
Calling a vanilla post like that "bloodthirsty" is, in and of itself, bloodthirsty.
We're still in the Day 1 shitposting part of the game. If he continues to do it into Day 2, you might be justified, but there's no reason to think he's scum right now.
I have pointed out this contradiction before but the commentary has not been too focused on it.

Shizno

Well, I'm down for hopping on the Firedemon lynch for today at this point.
As for the two sets of masons, that seems far too sketch. If it was just two, I'd have no reason not to believe it yet, but four 'confirmed' townies makes it more seems like a couple of them might be mafia. Just stressing that nobody should be considered 'confirmed' simply off of their own and someone else's word just yet, especially with an interesting situation like this.
Well if the argument is that Dach, Cyon, Andy, and possibly Danny are confirmed, that immediately makes Easy and Dunsparce my top two and FoS Walrus for trying to lead a bandwagon while there are confirmed Townies.
This seems pretty forced to me. Makes me think that maybe Anatron might be a third mafia member with one of the groups that claimed masons. Just a possibility and I think that'd be pretty cool.

Other than me just trying to stay impartial and keeping in mind as many potentials as we can,
Unlynch
Lynch Firedemon

Top Bottom