Active Jeroth RWBY Mafia [Day 3]

Dunsparce

Well shit. We're gonna need either 13th or Dachande to hammer him, but both of them are AWOL

Jeroth, if nobody posts for 24 hours, will Shizno be lynched or will there be no lynch?

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Dunsparce - 1 (Shizno)
Shizno - 5 (Andy, Cyonica, Dunsparce, Easy, Firedemon)

Votes Remaining: 2 (13th, Daschande)

5 to Lynch

A few of the doppelgängers of Ozpin nestled by the unidentifiable body. Silver powder scattered within the crimson wounds. A few eyes narrowed as their mind toiled away at who it could have been. One of the Ozpin's rested near the body of Emerald, looking grim as a hunters and huntresses approached him. "Why are you mourning her?"

"What, who said I'm mourning her? I was investigating the body."

The Ozpin stood up as he prowled around the group; their eyes following him. "I'm trying to find out who killed her."

"But why? The body that was unidentifiable is more important."

The Ozpin seemed to glance and give a slight smile. A glance back revealed a shimmering Emerald as the illusion dropped slightly. They could see each other as who they truly were for a brief moment as the smiling Ozpin flickered out. Heavy boots with bits of silver were bloodied as the figure glanced down. Before he was given the opportunity to run, the sound of shotgun blasts could be heard accompanied by a flash of yellow.

The two figures tumbled before Yang had the upper hand. The sound of shotgun shells going off with each punch along with her yelling. The yelling grew more masculine as the group shimmered back. It had seemed like the illusion fell upon the group again, leaving their identities hidden.

Shizno was....

Mercury Black

Team: Cinder
You are the fiercest fighter within Cinder's group, capable of bludgeoning opponents with such force that they are incapable of being recognized if anyone ever finds them.

Whenever you are the killer, you are capable of hiding the target's role on death.

Night 2 has begun.

Send in your night actions.

The Night ends: Sunday March 26th, 6:00 AM EST.

Firedemon

Before one of you guys says "Oh, he just did it because Shizno was going down anyways", I'd like to point out that literally every post I made yesterday was to some degree in support of lynching Shizno.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Beacon Academy 20:30

Glares and glances were shot around the great hall as the once idealistic hunters clutched their weapons, waiting for the next blackout.

The mechanical clicking could be heard as the lights diminished one by one, only turning on once the tragedy was revealed.

Easy has died.

Blake Belladonna
Team: RWBY

A fauna and ex-white fang member, you have come to Beacon to escape your past. Using your semblance, you are capable of protecting an individual by leaving a shadow clone in their place in the event of an attack. Once per night, you are able to protect someone.

Firedemon has died.

Ruby Rose
Team: RWBY

You are Ruby Rose, the protagonist of the series and overall chatty weapon enthusiast. Once per night, you are capable of distracting a target by inquiring about their weapon and talking to them the entire night, preventing them from doing their action.

Day 3 has begun.

3 is required to lynch.

Dunsparce

Lynch 13thforsworn

He's pretty much the only guy left who isn't confirmed town. I guess that Dachande could be the last scum, if this is a bastard game. Unfortunately Easy's out, so he can't tell us if that would make sense in the show.

Cyonica

Agree, 13th was my next choice for lynching today after FD. I was SO suspicious of FD, too... I guess we just read into things wrong. Not putting a lynch down just yet, but if nothing convinces me otherwise today, I'm set to lynch 13th. We just lost two very important town roles, so we should be as certain as possible that we're lynching the right person today.

Okay, so two people have died again tonight. I guess that could mean there are either one mafia and a SK / vig left, or a SK and a vig with no mafia (which I doubt... does that even happen? seems like it would be weird to have all three roles in a game with just 11 members, plus we've only seen 2 deaths per night). I'm leaning toward mafia and vig, as mafia and SK seems like too high a ratio of bad guys to town to me, and FD was going to be under the magnifying glass today so if we have a vig then I'd have expected them to go for either him or 13th, but I'm still only guessing here. As for the bastard game theory, it is *possible* that Dachande is scum; Danny said his role was a "one character obsessed with the other" type thing, so if his character was obsessed with someone, couldn't it make sense that they would believe them to be town no matter what? I don't know anything about this show though, so I don't know what kind of relationship those characters could have had. I think it's worth keeping an open mind, but I wouldn't want to lynch him right now based on a throwaway maybe.

If we have a SK then even the people who didn't look scummy could be it, so I wouldn't even know where to begin looking for them, but assuming there's still a mafia member left then yeah, currently 13th is top of my list of suspicion.

AndyM03

I agree with the 13th Lynch, but I've gotta say I'm pretty scared now. I was trying to do the math, is it better if the vigi does not shoot tonight? Because there's five of us left, if three people die and they're all town then we lose.
If he doesn't shoot it's a 2v1 the next day worst case.
Best case we either kill sk today or he hits them in the night, don't know if it's worth the risk?

Cyonica

Yeah, the vig should hold off for tonight. I think 13th is the final Mafia, but if he isn't then we could lose tonight if the vig hits the wrong person.

Dunsparce

Unless you two were bullshitting us all along, the vig would only have one target. If Dachande's the vig, he'll target me, and if I'm the vig, I'll target him. I'm the vig, by the way.

The only problem is if Dachande has a roleblock power. Since neither Anatron nor Shizno had one, it's possible that he could roleblock me and kill one of the confirmed townies, leaving it at a 2v1 scenario.

Not even attempting to kill him would be the dumbest thing I could do in that case.

Cyonica

You make a good point, actually. Alright, if 13th isn't mafia then what the hell, kill Dachande. The alternative is you are scum or SK, which I don't believe being as I already figured you were probably the vig based on who died the past two nights, and if you ARE scum then you've got me utterly fooled. I'm happy to lynch 13th, because I really don't see anything happening that's going to convince me further today.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
13th - 3 ( Dunsparce, Cyonica, Andy)

The hunters and huntresses gazed around the room. One lone Ozpin had been making their way towards an exit as the glimmer began to fade. Emerald's semblance must have dropped as Yang, Nora, Pyrrah and Ren pounced on the witch.

Cinder Fall.
Team: Cinder
You have managed to use your prowess to stealthily infiltrate the school. You've managed to lay low and no one has suspected you of working for Salem. When investigated, you appear as innocent.

While Cinder has fallen, there are still greater evils and losses to mourn. Team JNPR has lost its leader and Team RWBY is lost sans for Yang.

Town Wins(?)

One might call it a Pyrrhic victory, but it appears the town has won.

Yang Xiao Long

The bruiser and toughest member of Team RWBY, you are capable of flying into a deadly rage when paired with your combat prowess. Once per night, you are capable of breaking someone's aura and killing them. Just be careful not to hurt anyone!

[EDIT: Dear god, the spoilers won't stop.]

Pyrrah Nikos

You're the poster child of Pumpkin Pete, a brilliant tactician and a top tier fighter. The only issue is that Jaune won't notice you really. Beloved by all, you are the School Idol, if you die then the town will skip the next day phase in grieving you.

Nora Valkyrie [Andy] and Lie Ren [Cyonica]

You both have a long history together, managing to escape the same village together and growing up together. You are close enough to trust one another and stay together at night to communicate. You are both innocent and members of Team JNPR.

Jaune Arc!

You are the leader of Team JNPR and are especially protective of Pyrrah. You are aware that the player behind Pyrrah is: Dachande, but you cannot communicate at night with them. You are able to protect them two times over the game. Use them wisely.

I was honestly worried the town was going to go full retard since the mafia had a chance to come back. Overall, I tried to keep it somewhat thematic with the pairings and I didn't expect the role calling. I'll be posting PM's that I found entertaining.

[/spoiler]

AndyM03

Yeah the booooooooys
Well played all, sorry for being on your ass the whole game Dunsparce haha.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Danny said:
Well, I'm probably dead tonight, but fuck it, Protect Dachande

Danny on Night 1.

Walrus said:
I'm expecting Andy, Danny, Cyonica, or Dachande to die Night 1, but these people throwing suspicion on them makes the Mafia going for them as a night target less likely. I have some healthy skepticism, but I don't want to voice it. Andy, Danny, Cyonica, and Dachande being the mafia's 4 primary kill targets should protect me long enough to do some solid investigations.

Not super confident about it, but my current call for the Mafia is Firedemon, Shizno, and Anatronman. Firedemon's recent wall of text did not convince me that he's clean. I would like to see Firedemon get lynched today, followed by Anatronman tomorrow (there seems to be enough momentum against those two already to make that happen). Would investigate Shizno tonight and hope to see one of the 4 "confirmed town" dead in the morning. We'll see if my thoughts on this matter change by the end of the phase. They certainly might change based on the night 1 kill.

Shizno said:
Eh. Personally I don't want to kill Easy. Knowing him, if he's the doctor then he'll just heal himself because he knows he's the most valuable.

Protect me.
Me again! I'm gonna keep doing this!
Night 1 Actions:

Easy —> Protect —> Self —> Succesful
Danny —> Protect —> Dachande —> Succesful
Dunsparce —> Kill —> Anatronman —> Succesful
Firedemon —> Roleblock —> Andy —> Nothing happens

Anatronman —> Frame —> Andy
Shizno —> Kill & Burn —> Danny

Night 2 Actions:

Firedemon —> Roleblock —> Easy
Easy —> Protect —> Self
Dunsparce —> Kill —> Firedemon
13th —> Kill —> Easy

Also, faction that won was Team JNPR since 3/4ths of them survived.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Easy —> Protect —> Self
13th —> Kill —> Easy
Also, I love the mental image of RBY being in the trio of murder.

Ruby goes to annoy Blake. Yang kills Ruby. Cinder kills Blake.

Yang is straight up suffering in this, mang.

Firedemon

[3/26/2017 6:42:53 PM] Peter C. (EZ): Did you block me, FD?
[3/26/2017 6:43:00 PM] Genericusername562: ...
[3/26/2017 6:43:03 PM] Genericusername562: Maybe
[3/26/2017 6:43:12 PM] Genericusername562: Did you protect yourself?
[3/26/2017 6:43:19 PM] Peter C. (EZ): Absolutely.
[3/26/2017 6:43:23 PM] Genericusername562: pffft
[3/26/2017 6:43:25 PM] Genericusername562: fuck
[3/26/2017 6:43:36 PM] Superstar Shizno: And him blocking himself is why I never wanted to go after Easy with a nightkill.
[3/26/2017 6:43:39 PM] Kevnburg: Firedemon confirmed scum
[3/26/2017 6:43:39 PM] Peter C. (EZ): You fool.
[3/26/2017 6:43:41 PM] Superstar Shizno: But that's fucking 11/10
[3/26/2017 6:43:53 PM] Genericusername562: I somehow talked myself out of blocking 13th and into blocking you
[3/26/2017 6:43:58 PM] Peter C. (EZ): You FOOL.
[3/26/2017 6:44:07 PM] Genericusername562: I was thinking you were the SK and that the scum were all dead
[3/26/2017 6:44:23 PM] Peter C. (EZ): YOU FOOL.
[3/26/2017 6:44:47 PM] Genericusername562: I KNOW

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
If only the Doctor role had been Weiss instead of Blake, then FD would've done his job perfectly.

13thforsworn

Fucking RIP. My mafia strategy wasn't to keep quiet all game, I was legitimately too busy. I regret signing up for this game, I basically handicapped my team. :/

Easy —> Protect —> Self
13th —> Kill —> Easy
worth

Top Bottom