Active Jeroth RWBY Mafia [Day 3]

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador

Rules are in the spoiler below.

Phase Time

Without a hammer, day phases will be ended 24 hours after the most recent post of substance is made.

• "Post of substance" is a term to be interpreted at my (probably generous) discretion, but cannot be expected to include posts that are strictly comedic or otherwise non-sequitur.
Night phases will have a maximum duration of 36 hours. I will not necessarily get on your case about submitting an action during this time; any failure to send in an action by the 36-hour mark will result in a no-action for that player.

"Twilight" phases will be treated as day phases for the purpose of conversation up until 72 hours after the start of that day phase. Otherwise, they will be treated as night phases.

Roleclaiming
As usual, role PM's may not be quoted. Less usually, they also may not be paraphrased. Very general summations like "doctor," "vig" etc. will be permitted.

Each player will be assigned a “Character” role. Character names may also not be roleclaimed.

Talk

Day-talk is unrestricted, barring specifically mentioned exceptions.

Night-talk is allowed, provided that:
  • No player makes two consecutive posts at any time during the night, and
  • Any post made during night phase is limited to 20 words or less in length. Images, GIF's, videos or other media containing more than 20 words of substance will be treated according to transcript.
Talking about the game to any forumers outside of specifically approved channels is always and absolutely disallowed.

Dead Chat

Unless otherwise specified, dead chat is allowed only provided that:

• Dead chat takes place within the chat specifically created by the GM for such purpose, or individually with said GM, and
  • Dead chat does not contain any content likely to influence the future course of the game, either directly or by unintended leakage.

Originally, I meant to construct this with @Easy but I figured it'd be best to start this now. We tossed ideas back and forth, but I'll balance it according to the amount of players.

Dunderpaw said:
But Jeroth, what is RWBY?
According to Wikipedia:
RWBY
("ruby") is an American 3D web series created by Monty Oum for Rooster Teeth The show is set in the fictional world of Remnant, where young people train to become Huntsmen and Huntresses to protect their world from the creatures of Grimm.

According to Jeroth:

It's an alright show with cool fight scenes, cute girls and ridiculous weapons. The music is really good though.

For now, I may introduce a hidden faction aspect to this mafia game akin to the old Unforgotten Realms "Order of the Stick" game.

It depends on the number of players we get. I can accumulate up to 16 assuming we get that many.

This is a theme game, so the balance won't be perfect but it'll be as close as I can get.

Hunters & Huntresses (5)
Cyonica
13th
Dachande
Dunsparce
Andy

The Deceased (6)
Walrus - Weiss Schnee
Danny - ???
Anatronman - Emerald Sustrai
Shizno - Mercury Black

Easy - Blake Belladonna
Firedemon - Ruby Rose

Last edited:

Dunsparce

I watched the first couple episodes a few years ago and thought it sucked. I don't remember anything about it. But whatever. /in

Last edited:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
^Antagonistic AF.

Top Bottom