Ro - 3
(Firedemon, Tirin, Anatronman)

Undecided - 2 (Ro, Andy)

Ro was lynched. He was the Anomaly.

Game Over.

Town Wins.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Honestly, I was kinda hoping we were wrong just so I'd get to use the rez.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
N1:
Ro —> Absorb --> Tag Ross
Firedemon —> Tracking —> Ro
TC —> Protect —> TC
Andy —> No Action
Anatronman —> Mason Link (Passive) —> No One.
Tirin —> Protect —> Tirin
Tag Ross —> Track --> Andy
Dunsparce —> Dead

N2:
Ro —> Bus —> Anatron and Tirin
Ro —> Kill —> Anatron
Firedemon —> Protect —> Tirin
Tirin —> Protect —> Tirin
Anatronman —> Nothing
Andy —> Protect —> Andy & Tirin

N3:
Ro —> Absorb —> Andy
Ro —> Bus —> Anatron and Ro
Firedemon —> Jail —> Ro —> Anatronman
Anatronman —> Protect —> Firedemon —> Fails
Andy —> Protect —> Self
Andy —> Ressurect —> Tirin

Tag_Ross

YOU FUCKING RETARDS SHOULDER HAVE KILLED HIM DAY 2.

FIREDEMON: DUUUUUU, RO3 TARGETED TAG AND TAG DIED... LET'S IGNORE HIM BECAUSE HE CLAIMED TAG TARGETED TWO PLAYERS EVEN THOUGH HE WAS TOWN, WHICH WOULD MEAN THAT RO2 HAD BEEN BUSSED TO THE BUS DRIVER, WHO HE CLAIMED TARGETED FD AND TC.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Offense:
1-time Kill
Vigilante - Kill per night
Strongman - Unblockable
Ninja - Untrackable

Defense:
1-time Protection
Protecting others:
Doctor - Defense, Defense
Elite Bodyguard - Defense, Defense, Offense
Bulletproof - Defence, Defense, Defense
Retributionist - Defense, Defense, Intelligence

Toxic Blood:
Bomb - Defense, Offense
Telepathy/Reaching out to others
Mason - Defense, Intelligence
Forceful Mason - Defense, Intelligence, Offense

Intelligence:
1-time “Who visited Who? ?”
Follower - Intelligence, Offense
Cop - Intelligence, Offense, Offense
Roleblock - Intelligence, Offense, Defense
Watcher - Intelligence, Defense
Jailkeeper - Intelligence, Defense, Offense
Hiding - Intelligence, Defense, Defense
Bus Driver - Intelligence, Intelligence
Mayor - Intelligence, Intelligence, Intelligence
Spy - Intelligence, Intelligence, Offense

I didn't have much planned for Offensive, which actually worked out really well considering the evolution path everyone took which are posted below.

Originally, I had planned for the mason failure to just be a "sucks to suck. You're stuck" but I considered potentially having him be a cult leader. Realizing that would break the end game, I settled for an "Aggressive Mason" where he could forcefully choose someone to connect with.

Some of the dialogue is a bit strange: "Toxic Blood" - That came from the idea of presenting the evolutions as, well, evolutions.

Evolution Paths
Dunsparce: Offense. Dead
Tag Ross: Cunning, Cunning. Dead
TC: Defense, Defense. Dead
Tirin: Defense, Defense, Intelligence.
Andy: Defense, Defense, Intelligence
Firedemon: Intelligence, Defense, Offense
Anatronman: Defense, Intelligence, Offense
Ro: Anomaly

Overall, the Anomaly could not evolve, but would kill individuals and take their abilities, which would lead to very interesting paths.

Ro had killed Tag Ross and taken the bus driver ability and killed Tirin, taking his revival ability.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind

FIREDEMON: DUUUUUU, RO3 TARGETED TAG AND TAG DIED... LET'S IGNORE HIM BECAUSE HE CLAIMED TAG TARGETED TWO PLAYERS EVEN THOUGH HE WAS TOWN, WHICH WOULD MEAN THAT RO2 HAD BEEN BUSSED TO THE BUS DRIVER, WHO HE CLAIMED TARGETED FD AND TC.
None of those things gave us enough evidence to decide that Ro3 was the anomaly, as he claimed to have targeted you himself with his ability and your being the bus driver wouldn't have anything to do with that. Did you even read the thread?

Firedemon

We were under the impression his knowledge of evolutions meant he was innocent. Because no one read the OP but him and Tirin.

And I didn't really trust him after anyways, but I let it go because I knew no one would trust my claim anyways after that. But pointing out that three townies are confirmed, great trust builder. That's why the next day I reiterated again that Ro is certainly mafia, then jailed him the last night.

Tag_Ross

He claimed that he targeted me, a Townie, and that I bussed TC and FD, yet FD followed ro3, so if FD was bussed, as ro3 claimed, FD wouldn't have known that ro3 targeted me, he would have seen that TC targeted him.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
That's not how the Bus Driver works. If FD was bussed he would still target Ro3.

Firedemon

He claimed that you bussed TC and I, so it would not have affected my following him in any way. The extraneous detail actually was a good move for his defense, so long as no one could call him on it.

Ro Ro Ro

Yeah, I was stupid lucky that no one chose offense. I had asked Jeroth whether I would recive a night 0 ability or a night 1 ability from kill someone on night 1, and got an answer that made me believe I would get a night 0 ability. When I was confronted, I took the pretty easy approach and just followed Firedemon's claim, but still under the impression that Tag actually had taken offense and Bussed people last night, because that was the ability that I recieved from killing him.

Seriously, if anyone had taken offense, that would have been the game right there.

Firedemon, you actually did exactly what I expected you to do on the previous day, but I wasn't expecting Andy and Anatron to just be ready to go to the next night so quickly. I was hoping they would bring your bloodlust into question so I could jump on that and get you lynched.

In any case, good game.

Anatronman

The only visible bloodlust in this thread was your Day I attack on Tirin and Tag having to watch us misread his death.

I felt like using my Forceful Mason power on the last night would have been enough of a distraction that we might have missed the Anomaly, so I just sat on it. Fun to think that if I'd just protected myself on the second night, Tirin would have lived.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
It wasn't so much Ro3 playing masterfully as everyone else playing very badly, in this case exemplified by not taking me at my word.

Anatronman

It's hard to know when it's safe to take a player on their word. After every statement, you have to leverage the benefits of following good advice versus easy traps laid by someone who has all the information, such as Ro3s bus claim.

Top Bottom