Ended Jeroth's Overwatch Mafia [ Town Victory!]

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Some brief notes:

Healing is subtracted from the damage taken.
You gain ultimate charge over time. If you do good, you'll get it faster. I'm trying to reference the ultimate charge times.
A lynch is a guarantee kill for whoever.
I'm too tired to get into the nitty gritty from making the little profiles pretty.

DISCLAIMER: This is not balanced. This is role madness. I'm hesitant to even call it mafia.

Day 1 has begun.

Majority Lynch is 5.

Last edited:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Do Not lynch Easy.

I'm just sayin'.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Do Not lynch Easy even harder.

AndyM03

Unlynch Easy
Lynch Anatron

Mate can you not follow basic instructions?

if Easy proceeds to do nothing else this day other then say not to be lynched i'll be changing back to him pretty quickly.

Anatronman

In a role madness game like this, I’d much rather have the information on Lynch power than start by taking shots in the dark.

Unlynch

My first assumption is that Easy has a lower Lynch limit than the rest of us, which implies that he has a powerful Town role.

My second guess is that he’s a bomb. There are several Overwatch characters with this type of functionality (D.va, Junkrat) and the odds are that more Mafia would blow up than Town (Overwatch doesn’t have friendly fire).

Beyond that, it doesn’t make much sense to make that play without a move that supports it.

Anatronman

Since he went to bed right after I'm going to assume that it was just an ultra-passive conversation starter and move on.

I think it's fair to assume that the more conventional Heroes are Town (Mercy, Reinhardt, McCree) and the grinning ones are Mafia (Sombra, Junkrat, Roadhog). With that in mind, I'm going to Lynch Andy for now based on game flavor and play style.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon just yet, but Andy is a little suspicious. Then again, maybe he just wanted to get the game rolling which I can't really fault him for.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Lynch Andy for his trashy "you can't follow instructions". Plus - Andy's Australian, Junkrat and Roadhog are Australian. See the connection? Obvious scum, 'cause I assume the latter two are scum (or neutral) if they're in this game.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Beyond that, it doesn’t make much sense to make that play without a move that supports it.
Hmm? And what play would that be, good sir?
So is Easy claiming to have an important role then?
I made no such claim. I just instructed everybody not to lynch me, which is just supporting a position that everybody should have taken for granted I'd be supporting anyway.

Is that the same thing as doing nothing? Absolutely not.

Do I actually, in fact, have an important role?

Yes, I absolutely do. In fact, not only should you all not Lynch Easy, but in addition to that the Doc should heal Easy, the Mercy should preemptively get set to posthumously rezz Easy, the Bus Driver should drive Easy, and the Vig should probably just not kill anybody in case he accidentally targets Easy due to bus driving or witchcraft or some other assorted combination of shenanigans. Which is not to say that Easy isn't the Vig - just that in the hypothetical scenario where Easy is super Vig DPS mode compared to everybody else's paltry silver/bronze/no damage medal floundering, Easy would seriously reconsider whether to go ahead and try to execute anybody at all, lest Easy gets somehow manipulated into suiciding himself a la Tirin and deprives the Town of his other, even more important functions. Oh, and speaking of Tirin...
Lynch Andy for his trashy "you can't follow instructions". Plus - Andy's Australian, Junkrat and Roadhog are Australian. See the connection? Obvious scum, 'cause I assume the latter two are scum (or neutral) if they're in this game.
Lynch Tirin.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
The fuck is this, you scrub? All you've done so far is jerk yourself off and ask for support while offering no info about your role and contributing nothing to the team.

Shit, it's just like actually playing Overwatch with you. Also, unlynch Andy and lynch Easy.

Top Bottom