[Video] Jeroth's PS4 Streams - Danger Pre-Show @8:30PM EST

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
https://www.twitch.tv/jerroth

Well, I own a Playstation 4 which allows me to stream to twitch. I plan on streaming more things like Bloodborne & Dark Souls, but for now, Overwatch is the Bee's knees. I'll be playing that with my two friends each night whenever I get back from work or I'll be playing solo.

I mostly play Junkrat, Tracer, Reinhardt, and Zenyatta. I'll be probably messing around with Pharah to learn how to play her.

As a bit of a glance to the future, I'll likely pick up Bloodborne when Overwatch dies down to do more of an interactive stream with everyone, where I'll have the chat vote/brainstorm on a character. I'll pull up my laptop next to me so I can read the chat when it's live.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Starting off with fooling around on the Jojo Demo if it lets me stream it while people show up. I'll probably be streaming until 10 PM EST.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I'm uncertain if the stream lagged, but it was a small group. I figured Overwatch is a bit dull to watch especially since I'm a rookie. I picked up Bloodborne, so I'll play a bit of that on friday.

Salsy

Fucking love Bloodborne.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Looks like your new job is becoming a POKEMON MASTER!!!
Already Level 20, bby.

Also, whoops. I may or may not have beaten Bloodborne and forgotten to stream the rest of it.

I got the Splatoon ending for people who cared. Sorry about that - the game was too good and I kept rushing through it.

Some highlights that were missed:

• While fighting Djura, we both rolled off the church tower at the same time.
  • Me cheesing the Bloody Crow of Cainhurst by just poison knife-ing after dying multiple times to his gun [IT WAS SO STRONG!]
Mostly, I played a skill-build with the blades of mercy which is the most SATISFYING feeling of entering trick mode with two-swords and just carving up the beasts with a flurry of blows. The attacks were strong enough to stun most opponents and nothing felt more stylish then side-rolling Gehrman and tearing into him like a graceful beast.

So, uh. If I did have a job, I'd play the DLC, but at the moment - I'm at a bit of a loss. I know that I need to pick up Dark Souls 3 for certain. I'm wondering what else to play on the PS4.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Yeah, been busy with the lady friend. Rocket League may be postponed since I just bought the Jackbox Party Pack since @Colonel Thunder never did it so..

*ahem*

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN OF MACH ENTERTAINMENT! I WILL TRY TO HOST WEEKLY JACKBOX COMMUNITY NIGHTS! WHEN IS THE BEST TIME FOR EVERYONE?

I'll throw up a poll for everyone. Feel free to post availabilities.

Top Bottom