[Video] Jeroth's PS4 Streams - Danger Pre-Show @8:30PM EST

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Whoops. I should probably start streaming again. I've been doing a lot of Overwatch games with friends so - there's not really any stream. Also, I wish I was added to the streams for Mach Entertainment. It would make the sudden streams a lot easier.

@Artist "The New Jesus" Unknown @Tirin @RECONmaster - Any chance that could happen?

Aside from that, I know TC is running his stream at 9 PM EST/6 PM PST, so I might run a stream that's an hour early. A pre-game stream if you will. Any interest in that?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I can't do it. I can only change user data and threads 'n' stuff, not the actual structure of the forums.

@RECONmaster - did you hear that Prince died? : ^)

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Hey guys,

I might start streaming again since TC is really the only one doing it. I might stream myself going through Witcher 3 for those interested or Jackbox depending on who is interested.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Hey guys,

I might start streaming again since TC is really the only one doing it. I might stream myself going through Witcher 3 for those interested or Jackbox depending on who is interested.

Haha. Super weird but a year later now that I have a more consistent schedule. I'm thinking of streaming a few hours before TC on Tuesday and Thursday.

I have Monster Hunter and Shadow of the Colossus, so I'll muck about on them and chit chat with whoever is in chat.

Top Bottom