Ended Jeroth's Rick & Morty Mafia [TOWN WINS!]

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
EASY'S HANDY-DANDY ONE PUNCH JEROTH’S HANDY-DANDY RICK & MORTY MAFIA RULEBOOK:
Phase Time

Without a hammer, day phases will be ended 24 hours after the most recent post of substance is made.

• "Post of substance" is a term to be interpreted at my (probably generous) discretion, but cannot be expected to include posts that are strictly comedic or otherwise non-sequitur.
Night phases will have a maximum duration of 36 hours. I will not necessarily get on your case about submitting an action during this time; any failure to send in an action by the 36-hour mark will result in a no-action for that player.

"Twilight" phases will be treated as day phases for the purpose of conversation up until 72 hours after the start of that day phase. Otherwise, they will be treated as night phases.

Roleclaiming
As usual, role PM's may not be quoted. Less usually, they also may not be paraphrased. Very general summations like "doctor," "vig" etc. will be permitted.

Each player will be assigned a “Character” role. Character names may also not be roleclaimed.

Talk

Day-talk is unrestricted, barring specifically mentioned exceptions.

Night-talk is allowed, provided that:
  • No player makes two consecutive posts at any time during the night, and
  • Any post made during night phase is limited to 20 words or less in length. Images, GIF's, videos or other media containing more than 20 words of substance will be treated according to transcript.
Talking about the game to any forumers outside of specifically approved channels is always and absolutely disallowed.

Dead Chat

Unless otherwise specified, dead chat is allowed only provided that:

• Dead chat takes place within the chat specifically created by the GM for such purpose, or individually with said GM, and
  • Dead chat does not contain any content likely to influence the future course of the game, either directly or by unintended leakage.
Post Edits

Editing your own posts is allowed at any time. If you wanna risk getting called out on an edit, so be it.

Editing another player's posts is in no way allowed, ever. If you wanna risk me modkilling and/or blacklisting the shit out of you, so be it.

This game consists of: 9 Town, 1 SK, 3-4 Mafia.

Is it balanced?

Players (3/14)
  1. Dunsparce - Beth Smith
  2. Tirin - Scary Terry
  3. Lotus - Jerry Smith
THE DEAD (11/14)
Firedemon - Tammy Gueterman - Lynched Day 1.
Whitetiger -
Evil Morty - Killed Night 1.
Stealthy -
Gearhead - Killed Night 1
TC -
Squanchy - Lynched on Day 2.
Req -
Morty- Killed Night 2
Rondait -
Birdperson - Lynched Day 3
Easy -
Summer Smith - Killed Night 3
Null -
Zeep Xanflorp- Killed Night 3
Andy - Rick Sanchez - Lynched Day 4
Shizno - Mr. Poopybutthole - Killed Night 4
Tim - Krombopulous Michael - Lynched Day 5

Last edited:

Lotus

In all seriousness, do we really want to waste a lynch on Confirmations? It'll be really quick and easy for such a supreme joke bandwagon to grow to hammer size, and Riyant actually takes that as our day 1 lynch. Come on, kids.

Lynch Tim. Come at me, bro.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
  • Any post made during night phase is limited to 20 words or less in length. Images, GIF's, videos or other media containing more than 20 words of substance will be treated according to transcript.
Yeah that's great but can, uh, can we uh, just ban memes from this game?

My liver's been workin' reeeeal hard and I don't want it to get killed by cancer.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Confirmed.

And you don't know shit about what it's like to have your liver workin' hard, TC!

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Confirmed.

And you don't know shit about what it's like to have your liver workin' hard, TC!
Please. I've got the hardest-working liver in the galaxy, even though it's just been shot.

Confirmed.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Also, wtf you're using my rules!?

Requiem

No memes, crazies. I burned that outta my system with poop mafia.

Anyways, confirmed.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
“See, Morty, that’s exactly the issue and why I never go to weddings.”

“Oh jeeze, Rick, are you certain that was a good idea? I mean, Birdperson was pretty cool a-a-an-“

Emergency Quarantine Zone Activated.
Mafia Engaged.
Containment Tubes Engaged.
Meat Puppets activated.

“Wha- NO NO NO NO!”

“RICK! RICK WHERE ARE YOU? WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!”

“RELAX MORTY! I'M HERE! DON'T WORRY ABOUT THEM! THEY’RE JUST CLONES. I JUST -UUUURP- TOOK A SMALL, SHITTY ONLINE COMMUNITY THAT STILL HANGS OUT AFTER TEN YEARS. IT’S LIKE A TERRIBLE HIGH SCHOOL THAT NEVER STOPS. JUST DON’T SAY ANYTHING YOU’D REGRET. THEY'LL CLING TO IT!”

“Grandpa Rick, what’s the mafia engaged mode or whatever?”
“Yeah, Rick. When did that get installed in MY house?”
“Jerry. I’m going to stop you there - get a job. Anyway, Dad, what does it do?”

“Uerrrhm.. -urp- We’re going to have to kill one of th-“

“KILL?!”
“I CAN’T KILL TH-“
“GRANDPA RICK, NOT COOL.”

“THEY’RE JUST CLONES. RELAX! Jeeze. Even if they were real, what would it matter? They’re what? 20-ish? They’re going to die anyway - I’m just saving them the trouble of landing it big, settling down in a marriage with kids before they blow their brains out. I’m saving them thirty years of them internally dying. Anyway, we have 72 hours or some crap like that to choose who dies or else…”

DAY 1: ~72 HOURS UNTIL DEADLINE

8 votes to hammer.

START!

Top Bottom