Legacy RP info, signups and character creation [OOC]

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Name: Valgen
Race: Dwarf
Class: Acolyte
Feature choices: Iron Fist, Quick Movement, and Unarmored Training
Hometown: Amber Mountains
Appearance: Valgen wears a simple brown vest and linen pants. Along his arms and head are a variety of tattoos and mystical markings. His dark hair and beard remain long with his hair being held in a topknot and his beard's length resting along his chest.
Professional Skill: Tattoo Artistry & Exploration
Goal: Explore the World.
Curious about what else I could have as a feature choice.

Last edited:

Lotus

Name: Valgen
Race: Dwarf
Class: Acolyte
Feature choices: Iron Fist, Quick Movement, and ? [I have no idea what else I'd get.]
Hometown: Amber Mountains
Appearance: Valgen wears a simple brown vest and linen pants. Along his arms and head are a variety of tattoos and mystical markings. His dark hair and beard remain long with his hair being held in a topknot and his beard's length resting along his chest.

Curious about what else I could have as a feature choice.
You also get a professional skill, for example, Tim took Cooking as a professional skill. A professional skill covers an array of things that your character knows how to do and should feasibly be able to do without much difficulty.

Along with that, Acolyte has Unarmored Training, which is pretty cool.

Also, I was literally telling Tim that I thought it would be awesome if you made an Acolyte with Iron Fist, cause it would One Punch Man-light. And then you did.

I'll probably set up some opening scenes for you guys Monday afternoon (central time), or even as early as Sunday, depending on what time you all have available or how long you need before you'd be ready to play. I really hope you guys enjoy the world I've created. I've a novel trilogy that I've yet to write (procrastination + severe writers block) that this world came from, and you'll encounter several of the characters from those novels in this series of stories.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Along with that, Acolyte has Unarmored Training, which is pretty cool.

Also, I was literally telling Tim that I thought it would be awesome if you made an Acolyte with Iron Fist, cause it would One Punch Man-light. And then you did.
I forgot about that. And yeah, I'm not going to lie. OPM was an influence, but my dwarf won't be Saitama. I'm imagining a more earthy-elemental dwarf that channels the strength of the mountains.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Name: Salah Saralis
Race: Half-elf
Appearance: Usually hidden beneath the thick, protective shell of his armor, Salah is a handsome and powerfully-built man standing just over six feet tall (when unarmored). He keeps his light brown hair short and clean, and is always ready to greet the diverse citizens of Arcadia with a warm, white-toothed smile.
Class: Knight (of the Phoenix)
Weapons and Armor: Bastard sword and heater shield; full plate armor
Hometown: Archades
Professional skills: Smithing, tracking
Goal: Protect Arcadia and its people from all threats, by any means necessary

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
So I was reading about leveling, can my character get/create a new invention for levels instead of some new skill or power?

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
So is there anything that you want to tell me about the elves at all. Since I know basically nothing about them right now.

Lotus

The Sylvestrian nation is hidden by elvish magic in Sylvestra Woodlands. They typically perceive themselves as superior to the other brutish or simple races. The especially dislike Gnomes, because they treat magic like a tool, instead of a blessing of the gods.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Oh, is my character supposed to treat magic like a blessing of the gods? Because they treat it more like a tool, or rely more on science.

Lotus

Nah, gnomes are naturally questioning everything, trying to find out how things tick. That drives the elves crazy.

Elves = Old school Catholics
Gnomes = Evolutionists.

For comparison anyway.

Also, there isn't really a difference in science and magic in this world. Science is magic.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
HEY LOTUS

CAN I BE A FUCKING

PREJUDICED HALF-ELF PALADIN FROM A CITY WITH TOWERS THAT RIVAL THE CLOUDS WHO IS BEING HUNTED BY A TERRIBLE MONSTER?

Top Bottom