Legacy RP info, signups and character creation [OOC]

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Then Tirin can fuck right off, I dibs'd that character months ago.

Or, y'know. We can just both go paladin.

Also, it's not racist - it's prejudiced. Half-elves can't be racist, obviously.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
A+

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Name: Sir Gabriel (The Proud) La'Glan
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Imperial Knight of Archades, Order of the Phoenix
Feature choices: Horse and armor; lance, kite shield, and cavalry saber.
Hometown: Archades
Skills: Jousting, Fencing
Miscellaneous: Due to his inexperience at the time, Gabriel was horribly cursed at the age of thirteen while pursuing his bounty hunt of a powerful witch in the lands surrounding Archades's walls. Because of the witch's mark on his left shoulder, he is pursued by a mysterious phantasmal killer, which seems to spontaneously appear at night and attack him whenever he spends too much time in one location. Having twice already barely escaped alive from such an encounter with the beast, which seems unaffected by physical attacks and invisible to all other observers, he has avoided these attacks for years now by simply making sure to never spend more than two consecutive nights sleeping under the same roof.

Last edited:

Lotus

I'll update posts and do an OP for Easy when I get home. On the train right now.

That is assuming that I don't just go home and pass out.

Easy, a thing I discussed with Tirin, I'll C/P the info to you via PM, you'll have to select a knighthood within the Arcadian Knights. Tirin chose the Phoenix, for example.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
No problem. Added skills in the meantime.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Oh, it's fine. Tolvan was just gonna fuck of without ever actually making an intro post, anyway. As usual.

Salsy

Oh, it's fine. Tolvan was just gonna fuck of without ever actually making an intro post, anyway. As usual.
Damn. That's even less than I'm known for.

Top Bottom