List Thread: MCU

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Welcome to the List Thread!

In this thread, we collectively take all the characters from a work of fiction (like RedvBlue, The Walking Dead, or professional wrestling) and re-cast forumers as those characters!

There's no official criteria, most people just assign forumers to characters based on either their forum lore, persona, or whatever would be the funniest. You may be summoned by the Council of Ricks to defend your choices.

The list is usually made collectively, but feel free to edit in your own changes if you don't agree with a casting choice. Forumers-of-old who are no longer with us are also good candidates for any role, but I think it would be more fun if we tried to use our currently active forumers as much as possible before delving into former community members.

First, let's do Rick and *burp* Morty!

Here's a giant list of all the Rick and Morty characters! We don't need to find a forumer for all of them, just whichever ones come to mind for you!

Here's my list!

--
Rick - Tirin
Morty - Rondait
Jerry - TC
Beth - Blooky
Summer - Melody
Abradolf Lincler - Dunsparce
Alien Invasion Tomato Monster Mexican Armada Brothers Who Are Just Regular Brothers - Whitetiger and Chickenspleen
Ants in my Eyes Johnson - Andy
Arthricia - Lotus
Birdperson - Lumpy
Doofus Rick - Wilger
Evil Rick - Stealthy
Evil Morty - Coolpool
Fart - Stoney
Gene Vagina - The Hound
Ice-T - Ciflit
Jacob - Lawliet
Jan Michael Vincent - Easy
Jessica - Muffin
Krombopulos Michael - Tim
King Flippy Nips - Walrus
Nancy - Zapy
Mr. Meeseeks - Recon
Mr. Needful - Kratour
Mr. Poopybutthole - Frilzer
Photography Cyborg - 13th
Prince Nebulon - Danny
Ruben - Tropag
Scary Terry - FD
Scientist Formerly Known as Rick - Prince (RIP)
Shrimply Pibbles - Pally
Sleepy Gary - Jeroth
Snuffles - Regis
Squanchy - Req
Tammy Gueterman - Reaprar
Unity - Wolfy
Zeep Xanflorp - Rob

Last edited:

Rondait

Oh uh...geeze Tirin....theres this robot in the corner...it would just be real nice...if...ya know...I could bring something home to remember this forum by...I don't really ask for much...but...wow it sure would be nice haha.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Y-you know, Rondait, probably your parents aren't gonna be big on that one, but... ah, what the hell, it-it'll be their problem. I'll take the temporal stabilizer and - uurp - my grandson wants the sex robot.

Chickenspleen

It's okay, Tiger, I wasn't included either. You and I are like two brothers. Alien Invasion Tomato Monster Mexican Armada Brothers Who Are Just Regular Brothers Running in a Van from an Asteroid and All Sorts of Things THE MOVIE!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Fuck you guys I didn't wanna be included anyway
It's okay, Tiger, I wasn't included either. You and I are like two brothers. Alien Invasion Tomato Monster Mexican Armada Brothers Who Are Just Regular Brothers Running in a Van from an Asteroid and All Sorts of Things THE MOVIE!
Added to my list in the OP. Great recommendation.

So who's Evil Morty?
Holy crap Coolpool, it's pretty self-explanatory.

Sheesh, I'm halfway to changing you to Doofus Rick.

13th isn't Tammy. 13th is a decent person.
1) That's probably the nicest thing you've ever said about a forumer that's not Spiffums.

2) Good point. I made 13th Tammy because of the cop factor alone, but I think I can improve my list by making 13th Photography Cyborg instead. That was he's still an undercover cop, but also a robot. Reaprar is the new Tammy.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Well I don't know who Morty is, and putting evil in front of his name doesn't tell me anything.

The Hound

Just Monika
Eh other than me being a little older I'm not exactly sure why I'm Principal Vagina, I think I'd be the last person to start a cult worshiping floating heads. I'm not saying I think I should be someone else because even though I think of myself more of a Jerry or Birdperson that's really more how I am in the real world and not so much how I've presented myself online.

Ah well, good list and thanks for taking the time and effort TC.

EDIT: Also I don't agree with Easy's, mostly because Jan Micheal Vincent's are like a dime a dozen, they need almost a whole army to defend a quadrant. Not very impressive.

Salsy

No Shadow, no Ro3, and, most importantly, no me. #pizzaparty

Shadow

Banned
TC doesn't get any pizza. He can go find his own.

#pizzaparty #AAAHHHHHHRRRRRRGGHHHH #rainingblood #ragequittheserver

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Fact. There's nothing more thoroughly disappointing than an RP starting only to go precisely nowhere because whoever's running it bailed hard as fuck.

Well, nothing other than that happening repeatedly, for years on end.

Top Bottom