List Thread: MCU

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
That lovable black man, who is my friend can't carry hard enough to be McCree.

Can't say I'm big on me being Tracer, 'cause she's in the neighborhood of 90% unlike me and "muh tiem powahs" is just lazy as fuck casting. Or listing, I guess.

AndyM03

@Colonel Thunder could be Genji, if you count the only Genji's that play on my team, not the bullshit cocksucking Genji's I get to play against.
Apart from that, If Tirin ain't happy about his casting, that means it's a good list. /s

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
That lovable black man, who is my friend can't carry hard enough to be McCree.

Can't say I'm big on me being Tracer, 'cause she's in the neighborhood of 90% unlike me and "muh tiem powahs" is just lazy as fuck casting. Or listing, I guess.
Im'a have to 50% disagree, here. Salsy can totally carry hard enough to be McCree. It's a verifiable fact.

As for the other 50%, well, shit. Hard to think of another hero who's known for A) being an asshole; B) being not that much of an asshole, and C) time powers.

...give it some time, though.

Last edited:

13thforsworn

I think I'd cast @Colonel Thunder as Lucio because he's always super encouraging in game, a la "look at this team, we're going to do great". That, and the fact that he picks Lucio when we already have a Mercy and Ana which tilts my other friends over the moon.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Im'a have to 50% disagree, here. Salsy can totally carry hard enough to be McCree. It's a verifiable fact.
Nothin' verifiable about it; MOBA skill doesn't carry over to FPS. In shooters, I'm the real carry, and I've got both the skills and salt to prove it.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I think I'd cast @Colonel Thunder as Lucio because he's always super encouraging in game, a la "look at this team, we're going to do great". That, and the fact that he picks Lucio when we already have a Mercy and Ana which tilts my other friends over the moon.
Only reason I picked him is because we were on Ilios and I get off on environmental kills.

Genji - dunno

McCree - Could be Salsy, but I like Salsy as Widow more. Tirin is a good pick here

Pharah - Maybe Melody in terms of unresolved absent mommy issues, but Melody's bee AFK for years now so she might not count

Reaper - Can't think of anyone who's a good fit for Gabriel Reyes and Reaper. I like Reaprar though, on account of the name and personality. Or maybe even @Firedemon for a much more comically evil Reaper.

Soldier:76 - @Lumpy would make a great reluctant, cynical former-leader type.

Tracer - I still kinda like Tirin here. We'd be changing Tracer from being the cute, cheeky face of Overwatch to being the rude, miscreant face of Overwatch that's half the reason why Overwatch was shut down.

Bastion - 13th because reformed spambot. Either him or Tolvan.

Hanzo - Req, because mood swings.

Junkrat - Andy or Maretocks 'cause Australia

Mei - I think I'm a good Mei pick. Mei's persona is pretty clumsy, not to mention that some poorly placed walls can really screw over your own teammates.

Torbjorn - We have like five forumers getting degrees in engineering, one of them can go here.

Widowmaker - Salsy because fabulous.

D.Va - Shadow because gremlin memelord.

Reinhardt - Easy obvious choice.

Roadhog - Andy or Maretocks 'cause Australia

Winston - @Walrus because he's big, bumbling, not quite a person, and thinks that now he's running the program when really, he's not.

Zarya - @13thforsworn maybe just because Zaraya's racist and Russian, but eh.

Ana - Nifty because she's an absentee mother that probably has a drinking problem.

Lucio - @Ro Ro Ro because lord of the dance and groove.

Mercy - @Frilzer because our perfect doctor <3

Symmetra - Don't know who's lawful neutral enough to be her

Zenyatta - Anybody that peace oriented wouldn't hang around here.

Salsy

I also think I'm more a haughty french woman than a southern heartthrob.

Jeb

Soldier 76 - Youmer - he's a neutral piece of shit who ends up playing leader because everybody else is either too incompetent or too much of a sperg to do the job. Also call of duty.

Junkrat - Pally - Twitchy, unpredictable rat Boi with an explosive personality.

Winston - Tirin - wants to be the chief scientist man but really he's just a raging monkey man

Roadhog - Lumpy - Giant degenerate with questionable morals but probably good intentions?

D.va - Lawliet - disgusting, unreliable, dorito-encrusted 'MLG pro' who's constantly bailing on his friends while the situation explodes

That's all I've got right now

Last edited:

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'm at least more of a science guy than Lawliet, though I'll admit he's better at calculating how to tactically bail out.

13thforsworn

Soldier 76 - Youmer - he's a neutral piece of shit who ends up playing leader because everybody else is either too incompetent or too much of a sperg to do the job. Also call of duty.

Junkrat - Pally - Twitchy, unpredictable rat Boi with an explosive personality.

Winston - Tirin - wants to be the chief scientist man but really he's just a raging monkey man

Roadhog - Lumpy - Giant degenerate with questionable morals but probably good intentions?

D.va - Lawliet - disgusting, unreliable, dorito-encrusted 'MLG pro' who's constantly bailing on his friends while the situation explodes

That's all I've got right now
I'm at least more of a science guy than Lawliet, though I'll admit he's better at calculating how to tactically bail out.
Lawliet is black, therefore he's Lucio?

Jeb

That's a photo of his cousin. Its all lies. Everything you know about lawliet is a lie. He's younger than I am.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Nothin' verifiable about it; MOBA skill doesn't carry over to FPS. In shooters, I'm the real carry, and I've got both the skills and salt to prove it.
But canon and actual in-game experience tells us that being McCree doesn't necessarily correlate particularly strongly to carrying, compared with other heroes. If anything, the link between you and him is his being the other Overwatch hero with time powers. Motherfucker can make it be high noon, like, basically anywhere.

Top Bottom