List Thread: MCU

13thforsworn

WHAT THE HELL MAN THAT WAS MY FAVORITE EVER PICTURE OF A FORUMER.

Well Lawliet is black in forum lore and that's pretty much reality as far as I'm concerned with Lawliet.
Does anyone remember Lawliet's initial forum introduction post? It was literally him being all like "I have a super top secret job that doesn't allow me to disclose a lot of information about myself, I'm going to have to run this post by my employer."

And I believed it to a degree too.

Walrus

@Easy as McCree works because of McCree's BAMFin free roller belt, but I prefer the ideas of Reinhardt the Defender and Tirin changing the time to high noon.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
We're on to Community now.

Please add characters and debate my main cast, I dare you.

Stealthy as Jeff Winger
Requiem as Britta Perry
Shadow as Abed Nadir
Lawliet(?) as Troy Barnes
Coolpool as Annie Edison
Frilzer as Shirley Bennett
Dunsparce as Pierce Hawthorne
TC as Craig Pelton (The Dean)
Dragonruby as Ben Chang
The Hound as Starburns

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I feel like, temperament-wise, Druby really doesn't make a good fit as Chang - you mostly just put him in there because he's Asian. Also, Joe would be make a solid Abed pick for painfully obvious reasons.

I'd be a great Vice Dean Laybourne, or so it has been said, and I like the cut of his jib.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I agree with Joe as Abed. This also frees up Shadow to be Leonard, which is a more perfect fit.

I agree that Druby doesn't fit as Chang in retrospect. Not sure who to replace him with.

Lawliet as Troy is a mediocre pick as well.

I agree with Tirin as Vice Dean, immensely so.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Also shooting this as a suggestion for the next thread: Archer.

I agree with Tirin as Vice Dean, immensely so.
Agree.

I agree with Joe as Abed. This also frees up Shadow to be Leonard, which is a more perfect fit.
Agree
I agree that Druby doesn't fit as Chang in retrospect. Not sure who to replace him with.

Ibix as City College's Dean.

Chang is mostly insane with a need to fit in the group and a militaristic tendency. .... Zapy? Maybe.

I'm thinking Wilger as Garret.

I would toss Kratour as Professor Sean Garrity - the conspiracy theorist drama teacher.

There's also Rich Stephenson. The super nice nurse pottery-guy.

We have Neil/Fat Neil, Todd (Military Vet), Abed's old polish room mate - Pavel (Tempted to make it Easy, but I don't want to racially cast).

Man, there's a lot of characters in that show.

Dunsparce

I haven't really watched the show a whole lot, but I'm pretty sure that if anyone's Senor Chang, it's me.

Also, third'd for Archer. That's a show I actually have watched a lot, though I'm not caught up on the last few seasons.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Sterling Archer:
Malory Archer:
Cyril Figgis:
Cheryl Tunt:
Pamela Poovey:
Lana Kane:
Kreiger:
Raymond Gilette:
Woodhouse:
Barry:
Katya:

It's a bit of a smaller list and there's probably some one-shot characters as well, but that's the main cast really.

Immediately nominating @Tirin as Archer due to the the breadth of knowledge he has and these clips:

I'm honestly at an impasse for everyone else.

AndyM03

I usually prefer melee combat to archery.
Nah I haven't seen it sorry, can't help y'all.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I couldn't contest that nomination as Archer even if I wasn't half-drunk at this very moment. I'll get back to you later today with some picks.

Dunsparce

Jerry - TC
You're also Cyril Figgis from Archer.
Danny or Rob would be Mallory, minus the charisma.
Andy is Ray.
Tirin is a good fit for Archer, but I think Easy is a better one.
I'm not really feeling the Walrus as Krieger pick. I think Walrus is more like Woodhouse, if anyone.
But ya know who would make a nice pick for Krieger? Me.

Requiem

Walrus is Kreiger because he's constantly making things (board games) that none of us really want or need, but still appreciate (to varying degrees).

He's also insane and we keep him out of sight until he's needed.

The Hound

Just Monika
I don't really get the Walrus being Krieger thing either. Mostly because I think Krieger is pretty much the best thing in the show and Walrus isn't the hologram anime girlfriend or possible DNA of Hitler type.

I'd rather give it to Dunsparce over Walrus, though I'm having a hard time with this list in general, the fits just aren't jumping out at me like they usually do.

Here's my ideas:

Sterling Archer: Easy
Malory Archer: Shadow
Cyril Figgis: TC
Cheryl Tunt: Blooky
Pamela Poovey: Walrus
Lana Kane: ???
Kreiger: Dunsparce
Raymond Gilette: Andy
Woodhouse: Req
Barry: Tirin
Katya: 13th