List Thread: MCU

The Hound

Just Monika
I mostly figured that Req is the most likely to serve Easy. I almost went with Coolpool because Woodhouse was kind of cute in his old way plus Coolpool would definitely be willing to serve.

Requiem

I'm not really into pain, giving it or receiving it. If I'm wholesome, I don't really know who I'd be in Archer. Woodhouse is close to that, but even he has some moments that make him not fit too well.

It's definitely a tough list to fill.
I mostly figured that Req is the most likely to serve Easy.
lol, no.

The Hound

Just Monika
I couldn't figure out how I wanted to put that earlier so I just wrote that, what I really meant is you're an amenable boi who would do what it takes to take care of someone, especially Easy.

I also wanted to sway people away from saying I should be Woodhouse because I'm old -.-

Oh and you're definitely not Cheryl, you're not apposed to more than just the tip. You also don't own an Ocelot.

Dunsparce

I hereby declare a new list. If y'all think of any more characters that should be on this, I'll add 'em. I didn't include anyone from the TV shows 'cause I haven't watched any of them.

[Avengers]
Iron Man:
Bruce Banner/The Hulk:
Thor:
Captain America:
Nick Fury:
Black Widow:
Hawkeye:
Ant-Man:
Quicksilver:
Scarlet Witch:
Doctor Strange:
Spiderman:
Black Panther:

[Villains]
Loki:
The Red Skull:
The Mandarin:
Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier:
Ronan the Accuser:
Ultron:
Ego:
The Vulture:
Hela:
Grandmaster:
Thanos:

[Side Characters]
Odin:
The Collector:
Taserface:
Korg:
Wong:

[Guardians of the Galaxy]
Peter Quill/Starlord:
Gamora:
Drax the Destroyer:
Rocket:
Groot:
Mantis:
Yondu:
Nebula:

Easy's Iron Man.
Requiem would be the Hulk, 'cause I get the feeling that he's secretly the most unhinged out of any of us.
Tirin would make a nice Doctor Strange, just because he's basically House but also a wizard, and also because of the mutual antagonism and grudging respect he had with Iron Man in Infinity War.
TC would be Spider-Man.
I'd probably be one of the villains. Either Loki, Ronan or Ultron. Possibly Yondu or Rocket if I'm feeling more neutral than evil.

Last edited:

Requiem

I don't know about secretly unhinged. I've had a pretty great 12 months, but I'll take the hulk all things considered. It's not like it doesn't fit

Last edited:

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I would honestly say Stealthy or Shadow for Iron Man. Whoever has a penchant for the technology. Toss Easy into "The Incredible Polack". He's always had a history for strength and just whenever he gets called a Czech, he rages. But honestly, I like the mutual rivalry between Strange and Iron Man. That also means Easy is responsible for Tyler.

I do agree with Tirin being Dr. Strange and Tyler being Spiderman.

Dunsparce, I see you more as a Rocket, honestly.

I'm still trying to figure out who everyone else would be. I want to say maybe @The Hound for Thor ?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Obviously Riyant would be Groot.
-Reent the Treeant part 2
-Leaves and comes back (though with a different name instead of the same one)
-Tall as fuck

Druby would be Wong, 'cause he's Asian and his ass shows up for three seconds and then dips. I endorse Shadow for Iron Man and Easy for the Hulk, and could see Bob as Thor.

You're wrong in calling me Doctor Strange, though, just like you'd be wrong in calling me Thanos. I'm the motherfucking Time Gem.

Rondait

I call Quill. I basically only listen to outdated 70's and 80's tunes, and I really don't see anyone else on the list that would work in any capacity for me.

Milamber

Donor III
Stealthy would be Squirrel Girl if she was on the list. Purely for continuity's sake.

- I think I'd make a good Hawkeye.
- Dunsparce I think would be closer to Vision.
- Tyler is confirmed as Spiderman.
- Not sure if Req is a good fit or Hulk or not.

Edit: 13th is clearly Thor.

Last edited:

AndyM03

Tirin as Doctor Strange is perfect. I was gonna pitch TC as Captain America but Spiderman is just as good. Wolfy would be a good Cap now that I think about it. Req as Hulk is great.

Top Bottom