[Video] Lotus is streaming! Baldur's Gate EE The Forum Adventures. Tonight at 6pm CST

Requiem

Watch the Civil War Cast (when it goes up), you'll understand.

#TeamTwizz all day, erry day.

Lotus

Going to be streaming tonight around 6 PM CST (6.5 hours from now) I'll be starting over because I realized that by doing it single player, I can't add new characters once old ones die if the viewers decide that I shouldn't rez somebody.

The starting team will be :
Tirin the Human Cavalier
Tim the Half-Orc Assassin
Requiem the Half-Elf Priest of Lathander
Jeroth the Elf Bard
TC the Elf Sorcerer
Easy the Half-Orc Barbarian

These heroes will be attempting to save the Sword Coast from whatever is causing the iron shortage.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Y'know, I was about to say TC can't be a sorcerer because he's got no charisma, but... he's got even less wisdom and intelligence. Sorcerer really is the best caster class you could pick for him.

Lotus

Thing is, Sorcerer in Baldur's Gate needs none of those stats to be able to cast spells. It's fairly OP, but the spell progression is slow, so even at max level for the first third of the game, TC will pretty much suck.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Y'know, I was about to say TC can't be a sorcerer because he's got no charisma, but... he's got even less wisdom and intelligence. Sorcerer really is the best caster class you could pick for him.

Wild Magic sorcerer it's him best. It's why I suggested it. He is dunderpaw, after all. He does something and more stuff happens as a result.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Ha! I've got boat loads of charisma!

And by that I mean, it's definitely my highest stat, except maybe omelettes and kindness!

If it's my highest stat, then that means I'm probably really good at it!

Requiem

To be fair, TC does actually have some decent charisma. I mean, let's be real, how do you explain someone with a face like his having so many friends in real life if it wasn't for min/maxing his charisma?

Just kidding TC, haha.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Yes, I realized that when you left without any water. And then attacked the marines.

Maybe you can make up for it though.

Lotus

Well, that went well.

Pros: Nobody died!
Tim's Larceny did not get the party murdered by guards!

Cons: The thief that robbed the party got away.

Notable events, Jeroth handed out plenty of murder with his bow.
Tim was a bastard.
That about sums it up.

If any of you guys have BG:EE, I'm hosting the game on multiplayer, so you are more than welcome to join in as your character if you're interested.

Top Bottom