Ended Lotus's TC Mafia, Clean up that Poop. [5/???] Ended : Genocide Run Complete [Poop Victory!]

Lotus

I'm looking at 8 players that want to clean up all the Poop mafia that TC's left lying around.

For this game, everyone that plays will be themselves, except for one random player that will be doomed with being TC. In the case that TC himself plays, he'll be assigned a random player role, unless he is TC...

The game will end once TC is dead and gone forever, and all of his Poop mafia with him.

Shouldn't take more than a day or two to finish if all goes well.

The Living
Shizno
Tag_Ross

The Dead -
TC - Dead - Town - HottyMcBotty
Firedemon - Dead - Town
Requiem - Req'd - Town
Tirin - Dead - Town
Jeroth - Dead - Town
Timth33nchant3r - Dead - Anti-Town
Xander - Dead - Town
13thforswarn - Dead - Town
Walrus - Dead - Town
Coolpool - Dead - Town
Dunsparce - Dead - Town

The Poop -

Last edited:

Lotus

If I did that, everyone could just lynch TC to find out who I'd switched with TC....actually, that sounds pretty damn perfect. Too bad I already basically ruined that play strategy.

Lotus

Thanks, Tag. I'll go ahead and jump this in with 5 players, I don't think I'll get 8, cause I've got nearly as bad a reputation as a GM as TC, without the fun or infamy that he has to attract people. Damn you TC.

Xander

You can still add me. I won't tell anyone.

Lotus

TC: "Okay Guys, This is going to be my best Mafia game yet! I made a Poop Mafia of my own Mafia. This'll totally redeem how, uh, haha, uh, messed up that last one was that was nobodies fault at all, definitely not mine."

Tim: "Okay, Ultimate Serial Move : Multiple Serious Executions!"

TC: "Damn, um. That wasn't as balanced as I thought it might be. Giving Tim the power use up a weeks worth of night actions as a single one time use daykill power that reveals him was a bad idea. Tim is the Multiple Mass Murder/Serial Killer It's okay. I'll fix this so that it's not so imbalanced. Sorry guys.

Tirin: "What the fuck, TC. What kind of scrub GMing is this? Fucking Lynch TC and end this game."

Requiem: "Well, that was interesting. It's all good, TC. The town can still figure this out, and now I get to deadshitpost, which is really my favorite part of every mafia game. It's the only reason I really play, and we all know that.

TC: "Cut it out, Req. You're dead. That aside, I think I've fixed everything. There's uh, 6 alive, 4 to lynch....And the mafia were roleblocked because GM role shenanigans."

Tim has died of exhaustion! The mafia were Roleblocked and don't get a kill tonight!

TC: "Go ahead and start your lynches folks, there's now 5 alive. 3 to lynch.

Last edited:
Top Bottom