Mach Entertainment Situation Room

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Sending TC in to negotiate has no evident downsides - though as of yet he hasn't detonated it anyway. I'm in, it's the closest to a win-win we can get out of this.

13thforsworn

I think we should look into whether this terrorist has any ties to Saddam Hussein Vladimir Putin. His rogue regime could be supplying this scum with not just any type of bomb, but weapons of mass destruction.

The Hound

Just Monika
Hmmm Russian ties... Vance Landow.... Vladimir Landow.... Vladimir Lenin! Holy shit it all makes sense now, all these years a Russian agent has been in our midst.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
What are you talking about, Bob? That's no surprise to anyone, 13th has been right here in the open this entire time.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Walrus? Tirin? Any progress on your efforts?

I know I volunteered but I'd prefer not to have to go in and talk to the scary bomb guy if I don't h-have to...

EDIT: I love how Whitetiger crawled out of his cave just to deliver that truth bomb/sick burn.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Walrus? Tirin? Any progress on your efforts?
I categorize my efforts as a great success; the bomb did not detonate within 24 hours of the threat and thus far has not done so. In the event that it will, it won't - however, I strongly recommend an initiative of expendable forumers spearheaded by our police department to catalogue Vance's posts and thereby ensure that nothing comes to pass.

In other news - vote Tirin for forum mayor 2018!

Walrus

Walrus? Tirin? Any progress on your efforts?.
Vance remains unresponsive. I'm starting to get concerned. I hope he did not injure himself in some way. Could we get a forum doctor to check on Vance's health?

Perhaps an injury is stopping him from viewing his bomb threat thread. Before we get any forum doctors involved - I'll try reaching out to him directly.

Top Bottom