Mach Grail War [OOC]

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Interested, even though I know prettymuch fuck all about Fate/Stay.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I've read the Fate/stay night VN and watched Fate/Zero. You've piqued my interest.. I am interested in the system you would use. I have heard of people doing F/S rps but I have not looked into them.

Kratoury

I'm in so long as I get to be teamed up with Tirin. I need his dick as a power source, and I know just way too much about the Nasuverse as a whole. So it's an even trade, basically.

Tolvan

Campaign Killer
I'm not 100% certain on the system yet. If by some miracle we get 14 people, that's seven Masters from the forum and seven Servants each played by a person. If we get seven players, I'll probably have people play as just the Servants.

Kratoury

Or... you could just let people run Masters and Servants, pair them up, and then throw in NPC entries to make up the difference. That way not everyone has to be hardcore PVP and fights will actually be interesting. Also it will allow you to throw curve balls at people by having NPCs do things that players just wouldn't do. Like, say, be super aggressive, refuse to team up with people, try to cheat... And it adds in targets that can be killed without guilt, which is always good.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Okay, so I'm curious. Are you planning on GMing this or play in it as well and not really have a set GM?
If you don't have a set GM how would you decide how fights turn out? Even if you include things such as dice rolling it would leave some things to be desired.

Also 14 people is stretching it a bit. That would mean you would have to have 14 people post regularly.

Tolvan

Campaign Killer
Yeah. Anyway, I'll definitely GM (unless someone else wants to do it). And yeah, I'm basically assuming that there will be 7 people.

Actually, I might give the option of choosing to be a Master or a Servant.

Top Bottom