Mach Pizza Parlor - Pizza Boy Requiem

Requiem

So I was watching Game Grumps and Ross and Barry are playing Earthbound. They walk into a pizza place and guess what the fucking name of the pizza place is. Mach Pizza. Perfect confluence of events, if you ask me. Earthbound inspires Undertale, TC played Undertale, then successfully finished the Mach Games, a story about a group of forumers killing each other and causing trouble, not unlike the pizza party of infamy in terms of shenanigannery, and lo and behold, the thing that inspired the game streamed by one of our favorite people also had a pizza place in it with our forum's name in it, so I get to take it and use it for fun.

Run-on sentences aside, pizza is our shawarma. TC just finished the Mach Games. Let's all go get a nice slice at the local pizza place to celebrate. Here's to hoping there aren't any blood moons.

So I don't expect us to use this thread all of the time, it's not a general chat thread. We'll just use it to chill after something big happens, in order to talk about it in particular. You can still use this thread after an event has ended as well, in case the thread that started it gets closed, deleted, or you just don't wanna necro post. I mainly wanted a reason to post this picture, but I figured why not try and get some mileage out of it as well?

If nothing else, we can use it as a place to congratulate people after jobs well done.

Current Party Conspiracy Proven Correct: Unmasking T. Chillary Clinton

Last edited:

Requiem

Oh also, think of this thread as a place where you can post stuff you wouldn't want to in the actual thread. This isn't to take posts away from the original thread or thing that makes a cool event happen, but just as a hangout where you can talk and say what you like that might not fit the other thread. So major mafia games, RP threads, CYOAs, or whatever other stuff comes up, you can post here if it has to do with the event that happened, but you don't want to necro post or your post isn't on the same level of would go in the first thread (you'd use the Mafia General thread to talk about upcoming games, do sign up, but you wouldn't really post in there to talk about poop mafia games in general, just as an example).

If this doesn't work, that's okay, it can die. Let's see how this plays out.

Firedemon

Firedemon stumbles into the Mach Pizza Parlor, barely able to hold all the random crap he stole from Stealthy's party and probably several other places on his way here. He plops it all down on a table, with little odds and ends tumbling off the precarious pile. Like the crazed, loot obsessed man he is, Firedemon speedily catches several of the items before throwing himself under the final one in desperation. It lands smack on his face, then bounces onto his chest while his hands are still extended upwards in a vain attempt to catch the trinket.

After Firedemon's comical struggle to save his loot and regain his composure, he promptly sits down and begins celebrating his deceased clone's success in the Mach Games and his own.

"Twenty-four pepperoni pizzas for the winner of the Mach Games!" Firedemon shouts, already intending to rob them blind while they are distracted with the large order.

Am I doing it right? I felt compelled.

Requiem

Shit, why the fuck not? If you wanna RP, smoke 'em if you've got 'em. I'll probably make a post myself tomorrow.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
"It was a lot harder to accidentally break pen and paper than most other technology," says TC. "Maybe I should do more writing! Jeroth said it would probably be better for the environment."

Walrus

*Barges through the door*

"@Coolpool!!!! It's almost time for your first mentoring session! Where are you?!?!?!"

Last edited:

Requiem

Req looked up from his console, absentmindedly chicken pecking the keyboard with two fingers while doing so. The partygoers were showing up, just in time too. The pizzas were almost ready. In the backroom, repurposed spambots, known as 'bots for short, prepared to serve the slices on his signal. Running a pizza place was simple and easy with the 'bots to help and that suited Req fine. They did most of the work while he handled anything that required at least some sort of human level of thinking.

"I know we already celebrated something yesterday, but I figured we'd do a grand opening of the place and see what's what. Not to mention Thunderclaw's writing has been doing pretty well lately. That's something to toast to."

He raised his glass of soda to the incoming customers and forumers, noticing a few 'bots in the mix as well. Probably free from their normal jobs for the time being.

OOC: So, we can probably play this like it just happened after the end of the Mach Games. We might not celebrate in the game itself the ending of the games, but if you wanna make an Out Of Character post congratulating TC, go for it. If not, just post whatever you feel like to keep things going.

Chickenspleen

Chickenspleen cautiously enters the pizza parlor, a bit overwhelmed by the celebrations inside.

"I'm sorry, did we always have a pizza place?"

Firedemon

((Can I just point out that I totally fucked up and none of you guys would actually know about the Mach Games in character, since Stealthy mind wiped everyone but me.))

((But, uh, excellent work TC!))

Walrus

"@Firedemon have you seen Coolpool around? I have a clearly bolded appointment with him for a mentoring session in my calendar today. I can't quite remember how or why it was made, but he must have had some very pressing need for mentoring or else I...oh no...what if it's too late!?"

Last edited:

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Coolpool scanned the name of the pizza place, he had some trouble finding the place. Inside forumers mingled about, talking about this or that. Some laughing over old jokes or shouting about how they should have won in the hunger games. Overall standard fare.

Coolpool wondered why he was referring to himself in third person and narrating what was happening. "Maybe I've been writing too much," he thought, still in third person.

Firedemon

"Yeah, Walrus, I'm gonna need you to back away to a safe distance. Right before the Blood Moon all pizza serving establishments were declared government buildings."

Firedemon says, as he steals all of the parmesan, red pepper, and napkins.

"Wait, no, Walrus."

"Make a scene. I need a distraction. To uh, find Coolpool for you."

Last edited:

Requiem

Then some stuff happened and totally brought us up to the current day.

- - -

"Did TChillary do 9/11? What's worse... did he kill Prince?"

@RECONmaster, I think we know where the blame lies for your loss.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
And no matter what TC does, this will technically be a true statement. You can't like your own posts, so you'll never like every post in a thread in which you have posted.

Only loophole would be for TC to delete every post he's made in this thread. I bet he won't do it. Too much effort.
Like all politicians, I have under-delivered on my promises. Besides, I'm not going to go back and delete all of my incriminating posts in that thread. I, uh, sorta already did that with something else and it hasn't worked out.

But it's not his choice not to like his posts, he could sit there in his big comfy chair sipping a peach fresca
I do have a big comfy chair, but sadly the Safeway near me closed down so I longer have quick access to Peach Fresca. :(

TC doesn't have master plans though, I think he literally stumbles through life and somehow manages to do it better than at least me. I was gonna say most of us, but that's not my place to say, joking or otherwise.

TC is the human equivalent of the "too confusing, dick caught in ceiling fan" meme. And I say that with love, lol.
I love this so much. <3

TC, dicks out for Harambe doesn't involve ceiling fans.

Proving once again that TC does not have plans of any kind.
Oh, I have plenty of plans. That's well-documented in this community. It's just that they're poorly laid at best (like yourself) and only occasionally see the light of day, or any realm of success.

Exactly my point. He would never break the rules, just use loopholes to get out of trouble. Sounds like Hillary to me.

TC for President 2016
Admittedly, I've faced strikingly little discipline for the amount of destruction I've accidentally waylaid on this community over the years.

Now we know what Hillary did with the emails.

COLONEL%20THUNDER
A CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATION PROVED OTHERWISE!!

Oh shit, someone tell the media!

Wait, fuck, TC/Hillary was practicing controlling the media with the Inquirer!
Can't dispute this. For years, I've been writing fake pieces of news about us all until gradually, almost everybody came to accept what I presented as truth itself. Wish I would have done that with Benghazi.

using America's need for entertainment and bloodlust to keep us all sedated. It all makes sense now.

Is this why Harambe had to die?
The Hunger Games bit makes sense, but I resent the Harambe accusation. My political stance has, and always will be, Pro-Harambe.

Holy fucking shit, thank Jesus tap dancing Christ on a goddamn Ritz cracker for TC. This whole clusterfuck of a thread was on the verge of giving me an aneurism. I know it's the Discussion and Debate section and you're supposed to argue or whatever, but shit, you people were tearing into each other as if this were some kind of political battle royale. Is that what this election is doing to people? Jesus Christ.
Underrated post. Also my favorite Chickenspleen post. Chicken, you're a hero and I love seeing you come into your own. One day, you may even be Coolpool levels of savage.

Clearly we are not mature enough to have a civilized conversation on such a sensitive topic.

@RECONmaster needs to ban all discussion related to religion and politics immediately, so as to preserve the integrity of this forum, and to prevent people from being unjustly offended by the opinions of other individuals.
I'm so happy you're not leaving.

"Did TChillary do 9/11? What's worse... did he kill Prince?"

@RECONmaster, I think we know where the blame lies for your loss.
Wait which 9/11 are you talking about? The airplane one or the important one?

Also I had nothing to do with Prince's death. I fixed his computer for him a week before he died and I didn't see him again before he passed.

Chickenspleen

So, uh, I ordered a pizza about four months ago and I'm still waiting on that. I'd like to make a complaint to...

...this place doesn't have a chef, does it?

Requiem

He's around here somewhere. I told him we needed more meat for toppings, so I sent him to the store.

Speaking of, I haven't seen Regis in a while... for completely unrelated reasons.

Top Bottom