MachCast: Top 3 Badasses Posted!

What Podcasts Do You Most Want to See?

• List Thread Redux

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • More "Forumer Spotlight" Interviews

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • GRR Style "Top 3" Lists

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Talking About Popular Show/Film (Rick and Morty, Something Marvel, Protomen etc)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Danger Squad Podcast (Talking About Vidya With the IRL Crew)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
This question is directed at TC, and his reaction at around 19:30 in the video:

Would you call him a HeRo3?

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Who will you interview next, @Colonel Thunder ? Also, when will you play Heroes of the Storm with @Maelstrom @Salsy @Ro Ro Ro and I?
I dunno, my schedule for the week is still compiling. Throw me some potential dates and times.

This question is directed at TC, and his reaction at around 19:30 in the video:

Would you call him a HeRo3?
Haaaa!

Wait, can someone explain what was with Urealms and bronies? I've never heard of this before.
The show came out and most people on the forum that it was cool. Then 'bronies' became a thing and most of us have properly distanced ourselves from any of that weird stuff.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I dunno, my schedule for the week is still compiling. Throw me some potential dates and times.
Not Wednesdays since @Maelstrom does his art streams then. I don't do Sundays. I might have a job, so my hours will vary.

Maybe Saturday night? I'll need to check with Mael and Salsy.

The show came out and most people on the forum that it was cool. Then 'bronies' became a thing and most of us have properly distanced ourselves from any of that weird stuff.
Yeah. I vaguely remember the hype. I tried to get into it and I couldn't get into it/find it fascinating.

Requiem

I like cartoons, they're simple to get into and drop when you're done with them. MLP had a decent amount of animation and voice acting, plus it was kinds silly and they did video game references here and there which was cool. Once the brony stuff started up, it went how TC said it did. Just quietly dropped it.

The Hound

Just Monika
I'm really glad you guys did, I was kind of worried that I was on a forum filled with Bronies for a bit there. Nothing wrong with the show, just its diehard fans are concerning.

Zircom

I voted by mail but actually seriously regret it...

I wanted a sticker.

Also, shit Stealthy you're a biochem major? So much chemistry around here.
the old lady at my voting station place let me take a whole roll, inbox me your address and I'll send you one /s

Also I would like to take a moment and let everyone know the forums apparently do not support emojis and that as such I formerly accuse Recon of being literally PrinceHitler

Top Bottom