MachCast: Top 3 Badasses Posted!

What Podcasts Do You Most Want to See?

• List Thread Redux

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • More "Forumer Spotlight" Interviews

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • GRR Style "Top 3" Lists

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Talking About Popular Show/Film (Rick and Morty, Something Marvel, Protomen etc)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Danger Squad Podcast (Talking About Vidya With the IRL Crew)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Requiem

Calling it now, dc;ha will be on someone's top 3, I hope. That and the blood moon are a toss up for me.

Dunsparce

First of all, ya shoulda called it the Dogcast.

Second of all, I'm not sure there really are enough forum memes that three people would be likely to come up with completely unique answers.

As for your top 3 lists, here's an idea: Most powerful fictional characters. Each of you would pick 3 characters that would have to team up and win in a battle against the other teams. You could also just steal ideas from the GRR Podcast. I'm sure they wouldn't mind.

Afterwards you can have a poll to decide who had the best list.

Chickenspleen

Would you have to focus on the teamwork aspect, then? Like, if three really powerful people who are known for working alone went up against three less powerful people who work well in teams, would the less powerful people beat the more powerful people? I dig it.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
As for your top 3 lists, here's an idea: Most powerful fictional characters. Each of you would pick 3 characters that would have to team up and win in a battle against the other teams. You could also just steal ideas from the GRR Podcast. I'm sure they wouldn't mind.
I would love to be in on this, provided characters who are effectively omnipotent and/or omniscient are out. Otherwise you autowin if you put big-g God on your list, since nobody can prove that he's real.

Top Bottom