MachCast: Top 3 Badasses Posted!

What Podcasts Do You Most Want to See?

• List Thread Redux

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • More "Forumer Spotlight" Interviews

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • GRR Style "Top 3" Lists

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Talking About Popular Show/Film (Rick and Morty, Something Marvel, Protomen etc)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Danger Squad Podcast (Talking About Vidya With the IRL Crew)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

AndyM03

When other guests are available I'd love to come on. I'm house sitting soonish so I won't be awkward as fuck 'cause I'll be home alone.

Requiem

You can use Discord in a browser. No reason guests can't just open a new tab and use it right in their browser.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Yeah, there is: I don't want to.

TC, man up and use Skype. In which case yeah, I'm free tomorrow evening and Saturday afternoon.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Why not though? You don't have to download anything.
I don't have to download anything for Skype, either.
Discord is better quality and you can manually turn people up and down in volume unlike skype, increasing production value. I'd prefer you stick with discord.
Although if Discord really has better quality, I may think again on that. I'd be pretty surprised, but yeah.

Requiem

Discord works well, it's free, they're constantly adding stuff to it so it's getting better than TS and Skype, there's so many ways to personalize it to meet your needs, and yeah, it's better quality.

Firedemon

"On a scale of awesome to awesome, how awesome was Witch Hunt Mafia?"
"TC, any comments on the allegations by Riyant/Jeroth of yourself and Riyant/Jeroth having a secret romance?"
"Jerant/Riyoth/Jeroth/Riyant, who are the mafia in your Rick and Morty Mafia game?"
"What is your favorite out of all the dank memes we've been seeing lately in mafia?"
"If you have one bucket that holds five gallons and another bucket that holds ten gallons, how many buckets do you have?"
"Does it babies?"

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
When the fuck is that new Witcher 3 DLC gonna come out?

Also, why not promote the Fantasy Nations RP on your cast? Great idea, right?

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Favourite roleplay/roleplaying moment involving forum/forum members?
What forumer do you miss the most? And what do you miss about them? Any interesting facts/stories about them?
Would you rather trust an anonymous message board with A: planning your wedding B: Planning your funeral or C: Planning your birthday party
Have you ever made a bad OC (Do not steal) that you've never told anyone about?

Also how do I disable emotes?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Also, why not promote the Fantasy Nations RP on your cast? Great idea, right?
Yes. pls gibe moar fancy nashin

Also, what's the dumbest thing either of you has ever done on the forums or otherwise in the community? How about the dumbest thing you think someone else has done? TC, has the spark finally faded from you and FD's relationsh- I mean, your "rivalry"? Riyant, why have you lowered your standards enough to get all up in TC's business? If you were to choose an RPG (whether vidya or tabletop) party comprised of forumers, who would you choose, and in what roles?

Lastly, aren't I just the best moderator?

Top Bottom