MachCast: Top 3 Badasses Posted!

What Podcasts Do You Most Want to See?

• List Thread Redux

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • More "Forumer Spotlight" Interviews

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • GRR Style "Top 3" Lists

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Talking About Popular Show/Film (Rick and Morty, Something Marvel, Protomen etc)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Danger Squad Podcast (Talking About Vidya With the IRL Crew)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I got tried, and I'm pretty damn sure I was found not guilty despite clearly being guilty of everything I was accused of.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Can also confirm that Maelstrom berated me into watching TTGL, which eventually led to the birth of the BAMF'n Free Rollers.

Requiem

Finished the whole thing. It was good, plenty of topics for discussion in the future.

Protomen, Megas

Music in general, though maybe that can just be mixed in with Protomen, Megas

Vidya

Undertale for sure (please let me be there as well if I'm still on the forums and not at Summer Camp)

Story, Plot, Writing, etc.

I could keep going, but this is good so far. There's plenty we could talk about and I'm glad I'll be roughly more free come May until I leave. That'll be a nice change of pace.

Dunsparce

TC, I'm sorry, but the podcast is literally painful to listen to for people with headphones. I'm sure as hell not listening to it for two hours. I'm pretty sure you've made videos like this before, where your voice plays on one side and Jeroth's on the other. You did that for one of the forum awards years ago, and I think for some other video.

Shadow

Banned
Since Riyant was curious about this, the Riyant/Melody/Walrus thing happened because Melody was supposed to marry Riyant for some reason that I can't remember, and then Walrus stepped in and was like "No, my Melody!", and then "Walrus wants Melody but she doesn't want him" became a thing, and everybody forgot that Riyant was even a part of it (including me until literally right now).

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Since Riyant was curious about this, the Riyant/Melody/Walrus thing happened because Melody was supposed to marry Riyant for some reason that I can't remember, and then Walrus stepped in and was like "No, my Melody!", and then "Walrus wants Melody but she doesn't want him" became a thing, and everybody forgot that Riyant was even a part of it (including me until literally right now).
Oh, I remember that now! There was some kind of marriage contest thread (I want to say Shizno started it?) and Riyant ended up winning Melody's hand.

Damn, I almost had Jeroth as my son-in-law!

And...yikes, it's theoretically possible I could have had Walrus as my son-in-law...

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador

There we go. I thought it was something like that.

Damn, I almost had Jeroth as my son-in-law!

I would have been the best son-in-law.

Walrus

I can confirm that this is exactly what happened. The thread was one of those forum coupling threads, and I believe there may have been one other person in contention for being married to Melody before I stepped in.
Interview with the Not-Mayor: Walrus talks about random things until the host or recording equipment kills itself
@Colonel Thunder - I'd be interested in doing this. I would want to do some sound check things first though (I'm not sure how good my current system is for skype call recording stuff).

Last edited:

Requiem

I dunno, I think the %colonel20thunder% disease would have gotten to you eventually and you'd be posting like Rondait, haha.

Artistunknown

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Oh man, now it's gonna be awkward when we actually do the official™ Mach Entertainment podcast. That'll probably only last for one episode though, realistically.

Also, I'll get around to listening to this the next time I'm "drawing frogs with their dicks out all day".

Also also, if you ever want to interview me about how much of a loser I am, the best times are like Tuesday to Friday, before maybe 6pm, so good luck scheduling that.

Top Bottom