MachCast: Top 3 Badasses Posted!

What Podcasts Do You Most Want to See?

• List Thread Redux

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • More "Forumer Spotlight" Interviews

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • GRR Style "Top 3" Lists

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Talking About Popular Show/Film (Rick and Morty, Something Marvel, Protomen etc)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Danger Squad Podcast (Talking About Vidya With the IRL Crew)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'm sure you've handled all kinds of intimidatingly big things before. Just get right in there and show Req what you're made of.

Shadow

Banned
I think it was Shadow vs Riyant, and then I jumped in out of nowhere while the contest was wrapping up.
I'm pretty sure it was Tim vs. Riyant, because I distinctly remember TC being upset about his daughter potentially being married to a serial killer.

I honestly have no idea how I ended up a part of the whole Melody thing, other than, like, I talked to her a bit on Skype, and then everybody randomly declared us to be the forum OTP.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I'm pretty sure it was Tim vs. Riyant, because I distinctly remember TC being upset about his daughter potentially being married to a serial killer.

I honestly have no idea how I ended up a part of the whole Melody thing, other than, like, I talked to her a bit on Skype, and then everybody randomly declared us to be the forum OTP.
Yup, that's right. I tried to forbid her from marrying Tim, but she wouldn't listen to me.

I forget how you and Mel ended up as the forum's OTP. I remember hinting that there was (or at least there could have been) something between you two in the Darkest Timeline, but apart from that I didn't do anything with you two in forum lore until the Inquirer series that was basically an Office parody.

On that note, the episode where Shadow pukes up Zircom's missing tapeworm and TC thinks its Shadow's child is quite possibly my favorite piece of writing I've ever done regarding this community.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
"The Deadpool music". Jesus Christ, TC, you're whiter than my fucking front yard.

Thank you for casting me as paladin, Riyant. Justice demands retribution, and I'm real good at retribution.

Overall great podcast, I'm glad I listened in. Hope I can be a guest at some point. Also, it's posted as "MachChast 1".

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
"The Deadpool music". Jesus Christ, TC, you're whiter than my fucking front yard.
Yeah. I was taken aback by him calling it the deadpool music. I understood it was popular, but God damn. That song is iconic.

Thank you for casting me as paladin, Riyant. Justice demands retribution, and I'm real good at retribution.
I mean. You've played then the most in my games and we talk about how underrated they are. It was an easy choice

Overall great podcast, I'm glad I listened in.
:3

Requiem

Me as Cleric is good too. I tend to play Sentinel in KOTOR for the spread of capability, but that heal is the first thing I max.

TimTh33nchant3r

Yup, that's right. I tried to forbid her from marrying Tim, but she wouldn't listen to me.

I forget how you and Mel ended up as the forum's OTP. I remember hinting that there was (or at least there could have been) something between you two in the Darkest Timeline, but apart from that I didn't do anything with you two in forum lore until the Inquirer series that was basically an Office parody.
Wow, I'd forgotten all about that. Callback and a half, right there.

Regarding D&D parties, I tend to play arcane casters that make things violently explode in a shower of gore and pretty colors. Kind of goes hand-in-hand with my online handle and RL belief in heavy artillery.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
Finally got to listen to the whole thing. Good podcast, only complaint is the audio in the different ears. TC, I know we already discussed solutions on how to fix that for the next podcast though. Can't wait for the next one.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Surprise second podcast!

Link!

TC and special guest Stealthy talk about the ongoing "Not-Quite-Super-Tuesday" event in the world's greatest game of Nerd Football, United States politics.

The discussion closes with what Stealthy would do as president, who Stealthy supports for Forum Mayor, and why he keeps dying Night 1 in Mafia.

Want to continue the political conversation? Bring your political comments over to the Stupor Tuesday thread so you don't clog my podcast thread can talk with your peers in depth!

Top Bottom