Continuous Mafia Sign-Ups & Discussion Mega Thread

Shadow

Banned
So my next idea for a mafia game is a Super Smash Brothers theme.

The only problem is that I want each role to have their own unique condition for unlocking their Final Smash (as opposed to League, which was factionally based), and my brain is too fried to function right now.

Note to self: Less redirects.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I dunno, man. I feel like it could use about 5 more cops, 3 doctors, 2 roleblockers and 3 vigilantes.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I can't imagine the mental clusterfun of figuring out resolutions at night. You're a hero Shadow.
We got startled when he accidentally had Easy receive my Crippling Strike.

I was like "FUCK! GAME OVER. WE LOST. WE JUST HAVE TO STAND STILL FOR 72 HOURS UNTIL THE GAME IS OVER."

So my next idea for a mafia game is a Super Smash Brothers theme.

The only problem is that I want each role to have their own unique condition for unlocking their Final Smash (as opposed to League, which was factionally based), and my brain is too fried to function right now.
That sounds really neat and I'll toss it up, man!

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Night 4 Resolutions:
Easy:

Damnation: 7
The mana costs of all of your abilities are reduced by 50.

Ability: Death Sentence (No Cost)
Result: Failed

Ability: Flay (-50 Mana)
Result: Failed

Remaining Mana: 25

Due to the effects of an ability, the number of votes needed to lynch you has been reduced by one for the duration of the following day phase.

Jeroth:
Ability: Crippling Strike (-50 Mana)
Result: DNF

Remaining Mana: 25

Firedemon:
Mirror Image (+25 Mana)

Ability: Ethereal Chains (-50 Mana)
Result: DNF

Remaining Mana: 100
But Riyant... should not have been possible to target with a redirect...

the fuck
Wait...

Shit. Hang on.
Easy is not bleeding.

I'm an idiot.
Reported and muted.
This game has fried my brain.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Also, put it on a "Tentative" or "In Progress" list, because I literally have not written a single thing for it yet.
Don't worry, we still need to play Ro's Masquerade theme, my game, Easy's One Punch Man game.

I'm bouncing between a dynamic Undertale game or a RWBY themed game.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I know this would be jumping the list, but I have some really fun ideas for a "Shadow's League of Legends Mafia" themed mafia. It would basically be a short vanilla game with minor flavors, not very complex. Like, eight people max with a maximum 24 hour day phase.

The only reason I suggest this skips the list is because Shadow's game is so fresh in our minds right now, it'd be a quick game, and (assuming eight people sign up for it quickly) I can literally start the game about ten hours from now.

However, I will only do so with the blessings of both @Jeroth who started this thread, and @Ro Ro Ro who's game is up next.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I know this would be jumping the list, but I have some really fun ideas for a "Shadow's League of Legends Mafia" themed mafia. It would basically be a short vanilla game with minor flavors, not very complex. Like, eight people max with a maximum 24 hour day phase.

The only reason I suggest this skips the list is because Shadow's game is so fresh in our minds right now, it'd be a quick game, and (assuming eight people sign up for it quickly) I can literally start the game about ten hours from now.

However, I will only do so with the blessings of both @Jeroth who started this thread, and @Ro Ro Ro who's game is up next.
I'd be fine with that. I think a classic game of mafia would cleanse everyone's palette. Assuming that @Ro Ro Ro Ro is all right with it, then I am.

Worst case, we could have his sign-ups for his game start up while you quickly run yours.

@Easy would you be cool with this, considering that you're on the list too?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I can't run anything for at least two weeks anyway, I don't care.

Top Bottom