Continuous Mafia Sign-Ups & Discussion Mega Thread

Requiem

That would coincide roughly with at least the start of TC's genocide run. Poetic and neat. Good idea.

Lotus

Well, with my return, I could host my RvB game. I have 8~13 roles.

It's not very role madness. (lightly modified vanilla) Red team vs Blue team, with a handful of neutral roles if I have more than 8 players. :D

Thingyman

Hi guys

It's that time of year again. Time for Season 4 of the Mafia Championship.

150 communities are participating this year. A new record. It's yuuuuge.

I'm hoping that maybe someone from here would be interested in taking a stab at the World Champion title? ;)

Or maybe you'd like to nominate one of your fellow community members who you think should try it out?

More info here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E9x7nJkSPmv1ZtSKFdSmLsvD4DQoX13i2MA9VG5p4W4/edit

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Sorry, but the timing on this doesn't work out here. Tirin and I are both finishing up our degrees; I certainly don't have the time for this right now, and I doubt he does either. @Ro Ro Ro is the direction I suggest to look into, if he's up to it.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
The only thing I'm going to do over the next week is study and celebrate. Fuck everything else.

Ro Ro Ro

Nah, I don't have the time for it either. Someone go in to have fun. As much as it's a competition. If you want to play mafia, now is your time to do so.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
@Steal Thy Kill is where I'd look next, on the off-chance that he actually wants to.

Thingyman

To be clear, your rep can choose any Monday start date between May 1st and June 19th. So hopefully that makes it so that at least one of you will have time to participate.

Steal Thy Kill

I can tell you right now that I'd be unable to do any of the May rounds. Work/Social life may make me an eh candidate for the June ones if the days are as time consuming/intense as I remember hearing about last year. I simply can't sit on my computer for hours at end reading, responding to, and writing giant walls of text about what are frankly going to be somewhat pedantic details (because that's just how scumhunting works a lot of the time as you try to verbalize/justify a gut feeling). Not entirely against it, but if somebody else is willing and capable of making the commitment I recommend them instead.

The only realistic options for me are the June 5th and June 12th rounds (or May 29th if I die before that Thursday).

Top Bottom