Mayoral Debate Thread: The Happening

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I might be your opponent, TC, but I respect and appreciate the time and effort you've put into this community, allegations or no. It's Mod-Mayor Tirin, though - or at least it is for the time being.

Requiem

It's Mod-Mayor Tirin, though - or at least it is for the time being.
Eh, not saying you will or have, but you'll have to edit my posts to add that many extra characters to your name because I sure won't do it.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
If he's gonna refer to me as "candidate Tirin" instead of just "Tirin", he should at least use the right title - and that one is the same length with a baller as fuck ring to it.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
@Tirin
@Colonel Thunder
@Jeroth
@Walrus
@coolpool2
@Zircom
@BlookyHannah

What are your thoughts on potentially supporting a new Constitutional Amendment that would allow Australian Forumers with a clean record regarding violations of Forum Law, a strong history of active and generally low-degeneracy post contribution, and the sponsorship of a Forumer in Good Standing, to hold and be elected for public office?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I support this Constitutional Amendment; however, to the best of my knowledge my hands are tied with regards to actually facilitating that change until the mayoral election is over. I would move, however, that if all candidates are in agreement we submit a joint petition to Recon posthaste, in the hopes of having it through before the election.

I really hope that that doesn't deny me of my campaign manager if it happens, but what can you do?

Top Bottom