More Come

Artistunknown

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Last week I promised "more come soon" well I meant "cum" so here is the more cum

Next week will probably not be cum, but a new nuzlocke video will certainly come, along with another Mach Adventures Supercut 'cause I have time to edit those again.

Also Alex spammed youtube with The Division live streams, so you can watch those too. I'm not linking to them 'cause there's too many.

Also I made this, not that anyone here is interested in seeing my bullshit

Okay, that's it. Should be able to start recording more frequently, so we might get to a point where there can be two nuzlocke videos a week soon.

Artistunknown

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I made a mistake in this that I forgot to edit, and now no one will never know... wait

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah don't watch my "The Division" live-streams. It was mostly technical problems on account of how that game is way too CPU intensive.

Artistunknown

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah don't watch my "The Division" live-streams. It was mostly technical problems on account of how that game is way too CPU intensive.
Are you sure they weren't Arma III live streams? I seem to have thought they were.
I MEAN WAIT NO IGNORE ME

Artistunknown

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I really want to stream 'The Division.' Hopefully I can figure a way to swing it.
ACCORDING TO TWITTER YOU STREAMED THE SHIT OUT OF IT
stream.PNG

And I don't give a FUCK if there were technical difficulties, you technically DID stream it.

Artistunknown

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Alright, you caught me. I had a 'Tom Clancy's: The Division' slideshow.
A slideshow eh? Sounds like you have a shitty framerate. Maybe you should get a new computer. Or maybe it's just because it's an Ewbisoft game.:cool:

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Nah, I just gotta get two computers and ducktape them together. That is seriously a solution though. Use one computer to play games and the other to stream it.

Top Bottom