My friend in Cali wants to go to Comic Con

Senpai

Jorler's Significant Otter
She said if I go with her she will pay for everything. The ticket, the plane, lodgings...

Am I dead? Did I go to heaven? I don't know how to feel...

Either way, I'm still gonna help her. I'm gonna save up as much as I can, since we're going next year. I'm probably gonna have more money than I should have and waste it all there.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Collect (and spend) buckets of ducats, if she's gonna pay for the travel and attendance you may as well pick up hella cool shit while you're there and have a good time. Unfortunately, the only cons I've ever gotten the chance to attend are local, and thus... not really that great. I'd definitely take the chance to go to a large one, especially San muhfuggin' Diego.

Senpai

Jorler's Significant Otter
Collect (and spend) buckets of ducats, if she's gonna pay for the travel and attendance you may as well pick up hella cool shit while you're there and have a good time.
I'll probably buy her items she wants to be even, tbh

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I've never been to a comic con, but I've been to my fair share of anime and game conventions. It's always a fun time.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Nice! Never been to any kind of nerd convention myself, but they sound great.
They're pretty fun with friends. I go to Otakon and AnimeNext with friends. Usually, it's us fucking around, enjoying our hobby while coping with the terrible lack of hygiene from other congers and the maximum autism of some of the attendees. They make for great stories though.

Top Bottom