My Undergrad School is Hosting My Old Games!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
So my college has this thing called SOAR where students can showcase neat stuff they're working on, whether it's academic or artsy. Anyways, I presented "Intern" and "Tirin" during my senior year and they were pretty well-received.

And recently the school asked if they could showcase my games on their site as the Featured Presentation of past students' work! So that's really cool.

Anyways, if you want to play "Intern" or "Tirin" again, you can do so at their website here.

Tirin has developer commentary now, so that's pretty cool.

Also, thanks again for being part of the inspiration for my work, guys! "Intern" was based off of the relationship between @Artist "The New Jesus" Unknown and @RECONmaster , and "Tirin" was largely inspired by the unstoppable attitude often presented by, you guessed it, @Chickenspleen !

The Hound

Just Monika
Just like with Wilger, we expect a 15% royalty deal on all sales of any product that has been posted to or talked about on this website.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
That's really cool. I enjoyed playing your games.

Just like with Wilger, we expect a 15% royalty deal on all sales of any product that has been posted to or talked about on this website.
I'm glad I don't talk about my game ideas. Which I will eventually get to doing once I become more advanced in my coding knowledge. Not that I would sell them, but it's the principle of the matter.

TimTh33nchant3r

Hah! Played Tirin. Not bad. Intern was kind of...somehow more annoying than Tirin. Which is weird when you take into account that I usually hate platformers.

Top Bottom