New* Video(s) this Week

Artistunknown

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Through a last minute attempt, we managed to release a new* video on Friday, further continuing our kinda accidental attempt to release a video every Friday. I feel like we could continue this trend for the entire year, plus some other videos here and there. If that actually happens, I'd say that's some sort of accomplishment considering our poor attempt at releasing stuff in the past. Sure, these may just be let's plays and occasionally short, stupid things, but we're at least managing to work on SOMETHING, and that's more than we would've done previous years, because it seemed so hard for us to just do it.

Anyways, last minute new* video this week is a more watchable version of the first episode of Mach Adventures. Managed to cut out nearly 6 minutes of trash, so hey, check it out if you want.

And the last video this week ('cause we're counting Sunday as "this" week), and the actual NEW video, is the continuation of an old Starbound playthrough me and Alex did. This one's better than the first, and I have no doubts that the 3rd one will be even better than the first 2 COMBINED. It'll also probably be the last in this mini-series. Won't be the last Starbound thing we do though, that's for sure. Expect something BIG(ish).

As for Future videos, this week I'll be able to start recording my Nuzlocke, and depending on how well that goes, plus with the supercuts of Mach Adventures, whatever stuff Alex is working on, other let's plays I want to do, and actual non-let's play videos that we intend to work on, we might just have enough content soon to start releasing multiple videos a week.

If we can release multiple videos a week, which days would you guys like to see videos released on? Not that it's really that important because once it's up, it's not going anywhere, but it is nice to have a set day that people can expect content, so then we don't have to constantly remind people that a video is there.

Also, a side note: Even though we've released 12 videos this year, most of them getting a decent bit of watch time due to their length, the ecpm on our channel is kinda shit, so we've pretty much made nothing off of it. I bring this up because, with the recent revelation that the forums are actually covering hosting costs (kinda), it'd be cool to see the Mach youtube channel be able to make a decent bit too. Maybe it's just because earnings are typically lower in the first quarter, I don't know. I suggested to Alex that we should partner with a network, and he didn't seem against it, so maybe that'll help. I don't know why I'm sharing this, I guess it could lead to interesting discussion or something.

Welp, whatever we end up doing, from this point out you can expect at least one video from us a week. We've managed to do it every week so far this year, so you can bet we're going to try to keep it up.

*Not actually new, more of a re-cut. More watchable though, so totes watch it or whatever.

Top Bottom