omg guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys

Senpai

Jorler's Significant Otter
I finally put on makeup after like a month

I feel so pretty

Pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty

can I die now

Requiem

I'm happy for you, but you do know we have a thread for stuff like this right? So you don't have to make a whole new thread when you have something new to talk about?

No judgment, I just figured I'd remind you of the former chat thread, that's all.

Senpai

Jorler's Significant Otter
I'm happy for you, but you do know we have a thread for stuff like this right? So you don't have to make a whole new thread when you have something new to talk about?

No judgment, I just figured I'd remind you of the former chat thread, that's all.
I didn't know that. I just wanted to make a thread.

Zircom

I actually basically typed out Req's reply on like three of her threads but didn't wanna be a buzzkill so I never posted them. But yeah I mean we kinda have always tried to normally avoid extraneous threads especially when it can easily fit into an already existing one. I mean it's not really that big a deal for one or two but when nearly half of the section front page is one person...part of it is definitely because we're always super slow but still.

Dunsparce

WELL I LIKE YOUR THREADS, SUCK AN EGG REQ!
Thirsty TC is thirsty. Next time you see one of Senpai's threads, maybe you should jerk off before you read it. Then see if it holds up.

I actually basically typed out Req's reply on like three of her threads but didn't wanna be a buzzkill so I never posted them.
Holy shit Zircom, way to be a buzzkill.

Requiem

Eh, it just seems easier to make a simple post in the chat thread than to make a whole new thread since it takes more steps. Figured I'd suggest it so that it saves her more time.

The Hound

Just Monika
Remember when we didn't want a forumer chat thread because we wanted extraneous threads. Pepperoni farm remembers.

Zircom

Remember when we didn't want a forumer chat thread because we wanted extraneous threads. Pepperoni farm remembers.
Well it made sense when stupid threads would just die and get bumped off the front page by the end of the day but now that there's like 15 people here dead threads stick around on the front pages of their sections for months...

Top Bottom