One US Army M1 Armor OSUT later!

Zapy97

Well shit. I guess all we're missing is a guy from the Air Force then. Welcome back, Zapy. Where are you stationed at?
I will be going to Fort Riley, so Kansas. I honestly can't wait to get to my unit.

To the Navy's credit though, they seem to realize there are shortcomings. They're changing bootcamp from 8 weeks to 12 weeks to try and give more practical experience and lessons through it, Granted, most of the shortcomings i personally believe are on the officer side, but it's a step in the right direction. Maybe I'm biased though, because I no shit think I played a small part in that change, but that's a story for a night when I'm not drunk.
Happy new years and shit.
My BCT was actually cut a few weeks short and the same thing was happening with the cav scouts. This was however done so I could do more of my job training which doesn't really matter given that I had a drill sergeant watching my every move any way during the entire process.

Dragonruby

Well, congratulations again. Hope it's everything you want it to be. I'm out in Hawaii right now, myself. What's your position in the tank? Or do they not assign those to you yet? I honestly don't know any tankers out here.

Also, obligatory comment about Marine Dress Blues being the best.

Zapy97

Well, congratulations again. Hope it's everything you want it to be. I'm out in Hawaii right now, myself. What's your position in the tank? Or do they not assign those to you yet? I honestly don't know any tankers out here.

Also, obligatory comment about Marine Dress Blues being the best.
I know for a fact that I will start off either as a driver or a loader, which one I don't know yet. I all determined by how quickly you can load the main gun, honestly I like the idea of being a loader a lot more than being a driver. Its gonna be awesome doing tank stuff.

Well the Army is bringing back the Pinks and Greens which I am really excited for. Your dress blues are gonna have some very hard competition for most awesome uniform in the upcoming years.

Rondait

As traditional as they are I hate Navy dress uniforms tbh. The chief (E-7 and up) dress uniforms are pretty fly though.

Zapy97

As traditional as they are I hate Navy dress uniforms tbh. The chief (E-7 and up) dress uniforms are pretty fly though.
Why is your rank insignia always upside down? It is so stupid looking.

Top Bottom