[OOC] Paladin Academy

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Metagross is probably me favourite pokemon but I kind of want to not go with a pesudo-legendary. I'm also not a big fan of dragon type pokemon like bipen. There is one thing that we really need to get out of the way. Are there other animals and bugs alongside pokemon? If you eat meat, then is it pokemon meat? or some sort of farm animal meat(not Miltank). Are flying types the only type of birds that type of thing. Are we going to do the 4 moves in a moveset thing? Also what would you even do in a yugioh rp, why not just play yugioh. My sheet is prettymuch finished, but that is mostly because I can't think of much to write while still not being cliche.

Last edited:

Shizno

Are there other animals and bugs alongside pokemon? If you eat meat, then is it pokemon meat?
Yes. Depends.
Are we going to do the 4 moves in a moveset thing?
As I did with my last game: There are no movesets, just don't be retarded with what your Pokrmon know. A chimchar using ember or low kick? Yeah, that's fine. A chimchar using flame blast? That'd be a no-go.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
It isn't much, but I'm having a bit of writer's block trying to make my character more interesting, without being a cliche. I'll try to make up for it by making my character more interesting as the rp goes along.
Name: Lillis Legrasse
Appearance: Lillis is a 17 year old girl who is 5'4'. She ties her black hair in a pony tail that goes a bit below her shoulders, and green eyes. Has a fairly large wardrobe.
Pokemon: Misdreavus
Personality: She is a shy person who prefers to stay at home reading a book or surfing the internet rather than going to a party. Lillis is generally polite and kind, but sometimes has trouble conveying what she wants to say. She often changes from easygoing to series depending on what needs to be done.
Background: Lillis grew up in a fairly wealthy family as a single child in a mansion in Hoenn. Since a young age she liked ghost type pokemon as many were around the mansion. She went to an expensive school and is very intelligent. Seeing as how pokemon training, and battling is so big, and the fact that she really likes pokemon made her want to go to Paladin Academy. Her favourite types of pokemon are ghost, ice and steel. Has above average eyesight, but also has chronic insomnia.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Character: Brick

Class:
Martial Artist

Appearance: Tall, Tanned and Tough, Brick is an intimidating martial artist. It's obvious from his build. Blonde hair jets out from the base of his scalp in spikes as he wears a pair of shades. He wears the standard outfit of Celebi Green that clings tightly to his muscular form.

Pokemon: Pancham. If we can pick abilities, Iron fist.

Backstory: Brick is a prodigal student that lacks discipline. A savant in martial arts, he's managed to embarrass pupils from other martial arts school. As a result, he was sent to Paladin Academy to further his studies and strengthen his talents.

Personality: Brick is a lazy student that enjoys nature and everything except schoolwork. He goes by the mindset of "Might is Right", believing that if you have the power to achieve it, it's right.

I posted about as much information as any of the other player's characters should know. Shizno, if you'd like more, then let me know. I can write as much as you'd like, but I prefer to show it.

Shizno

It's up to you to decide how much you write. As for the other characters not knowing things, I'm going to assume everyone's smart enough to keep OOC things out of IC.

Dragonruby

Name: Jasper Fitem

Pokemon: I have no idea, I made a deal with Shizno, and now I regret it.

Appearance: Jasper stands rather tall, at a flat 6'0", though he is by no means intimidating. He's always been rather skinny, a fact that is exaggerated by his height, but he is by no means weak. He carries the quickness of foot that comes with someone who's had a rather active childhood, and a toughness of body of someone who's been in a few fights, though if they really could be called 'fights' is up for debate. His black hair is rather unkempt and long, with Jasper only ever doing the barest minimum of splashing a little bit of water onto his head to keep it in control, and his green eyes seem to stare out, half-lidded, in a lazy or bored sort of fashion.

Backstory: The name Fitem is rather well-known back in Jasper's home region of Hoenn, though not for any cause of Jasper. Instead, it was his parents that got their name its glory, when they battled in the Pokemon League, not only with each other, but against as well. The Fitem couple was considered one of the crowd favorites, and they had accrued a number of fans, though they would end up losing just before the semi-finals. Despite their defeat, however, they still always seemed to maintain some sort of public presence, managing some charity work or another, and they were never quite forgotten from the public's eye, and they were in the midst of planning a new debut in another pokemon league when Mr. Fitem got news that his wife was pregnant.

Born into such a family of rather prestigious battlers, Jasper was expected to take after the Fitem name, and possibly become the pokemon champion that his parents never could be. Sadly for his parents, however, Jasper never seemed to have any particular love or drive for pokemon, instead preferring to focus on other hobbies which would change from month to month, from card games, to collecting figurines, to cooking even. Jasper never seemed to be able to settle down on any one hobby, but the one thing he always avoided was pokemon. This disappointed his parents greatly, and they often tried to kindle some kind of interest in Jasper, but these efforts often ended badly for their son, leaving Jasper with an even bigger distaste of battling. In the end, they sent Jasper off to Paladin Academy, hoping that the prestigious school could help to finally motivate their son.

Personality: Jasper is considered by many to be lazy. This, however, is not the full truth. In actuality, Jasper is simply self-interested, and when doing something to help himself, or when something catches his interest, he will go to no end in the pursuit of his goal. Jasper could, rather easily, be considered selfish, but this is not a product of spite or hatred, but simply a matter of his growth and background. He was raised as an only child and also largely isolated, and combined with the fact that his parents would often try to push a hobby that he disliked onto him, he simply learned to drown out other people's voices. It's not that he's a jerk on purpose, but that he never had to think of anyone other than himself.

Last edited:

Dragonruby

Not in particular, hence my deal with Shizno. He's going to pick a pokemon at random for me, so I won't know what I get until I have it.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Maybe it will be a dunsparce, or a top percentage rattata. Quick question(also sorry for all the questions) what would happen if a person heard a perish song? also are all the pokedex entries canon? i.e. Haunter killing anything it licks. If my character died would I be able to be a ghost type pokemon like phantump or yamask?

Last edited:

Shizno

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I think I'm just going to act mostly like a slightly more confident version of myself in this rp.

Shizno

So, as an update, I'll leave this open to applications until Monday.
Unless you let me know that you'll have it by Tuesday or so, then I'll extend the deadline by a day or two.

Top Bottom