[OOC] Paladin Academy

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Jesus Shizno don't scare me like that, I don't want to have to write a lesbian rape scene before the first battle has even begun, plus it would be very awkward and uncomfortable to read. Also on a more important note, is there a level limit to what moves our pokemon can know? I would assume there is because we are not pokemon master and only have one pokemon. Also how do you feel about egg moves.

Shizno

Jesus Shizno don't scare me like that, I don't want to have to write a lesbian rape scene before the first battle has even begun
Don't worry, it'll be forced love, not rape. And it's way too early; it's all about the build-up.
plus it would be very awkward and uncomfortable to read
You're weird.
is there a level limit to what moves our pokemon can know?
As I've explained, your Misdreavus would know some pretty basic attacks like Psywave and Hex, but the odds of it knowing higher stuff like Shadow Ball and Power Gem are pretty much none for now.
how do you feel about egg moves.
I believe I mentioned this at some point, but I might've forgotten to. Your starting Pokemon gets one egg move that you can pick at anytime, even in the middle of combat. But once you pick and use it, it's canon and can't be changed.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Alright thanks, I must have missed it if you said it earlier. Kind of want to get screech even though it probably wouldn't be an effective battle move, but just because it would be fun to mess with people.
You're weird.
N-no I'm not...

Last edited:
Top Bottom