• WARNING YOU ARE IN THE SHADOW REALM

• Messages and threads within this forum do not count towards a user's post count.
    • Messages and threads within this forum are not moderated. View at own discretion
    • Illegal activity is still prohibited within these forums
  • Hey Guest,

The theme your currently using is no longer being maintained and will be removed in a week. The default theme is called "Mach." You should check it out.

So what should you do? In the footer in the lower left side there's a link to change the theme. It's probably the line of text that says "Shadow Realm" Click it and select Mach as your new theme or you could wait and in about a week it'll automatically go to the default when the theme is removed.

our suffering will never end

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Ruin has come to our users.

You remember our venerable board, opulent and imperial, gazing proudly from its stoic perch above Console Gaming. I spent all my years in that ancient, rumor-shadowed forum, fattened by the Great Divide and Aladane - and yet I began to tire of conventional extravagance. Singular, unsettles tales suggested that RP itself was a gateway to some fabulous and unnameable power. With relic and ritual I bent every effort towards the excavation and recovery of those long-buried secrets, exhausting what remained of my time and effort on hidden subforums and the Wayback Machine.

At last in the scum-filled halls beneath the lowest foundations I unearthed that damnable portal of antediluvian evil. My every step unsettled the ancient data, but I was in a realm of death and madness. In the end I fled laughing and wailing through those blackened arcades of antiquity... until consciousness failed me.

You remember our venerable board, opulent and imperial. It is a festering abomination! I beg you. Return home; claim your birthright, and deliver our forum from the ravenous, clutching shadows of the Darkest Subboard.

Requiem

neato

i finished undertale entirely finally and the sound of the void was upon me

isn't the abyss great

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
'cause you can't trust him, and because as mayor I've officially abolished forum democracy. I'm now mayor-for-life.