• WARNING YOU ARE IN THE SHADOW REALM

• Messages and threads within this forum do not count towards a user's post count.
    • Messages and threads within this forum are not moderated. View at own discretion
    • Illegal activity is still prohibited within these forums

our suffering will never end

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Ruin has come to our users.

You remember our venerable board, opulent and imperial, gazing proudly from its stoic perch above Console Gaming. I spent all my years in that ancient, rumor-shadowed forum, fattened by the Great Divide and Aladane - and yet I began to tire of conventional extravagance. Singular, unsettles tales suggested that RP itself was a gateway to some fabulous and unnameable power. With relic and ritual I bent every effort towards the excavation and recovery of those long-buried secrets, exhausting what remained of my time and effort on hidden subforums and the Wayback Machine.

At last in the scum-filled halls beneath the lowest foundations I unearthed that damnable portal of antediluvian evil. My every step unsettled the ancient data, but I was in a realm of death and madness. In the end I fled laughing and wailing through those blackened arcades of antiquity... until consciousness failed me.

You remember our venerable board, opulent and imperial. It is a festering abomination! I beg you. Return home; claim your birthright, and deliver our forum from the ravenous, clutching shadows of the Darkest Subboard.

Requiem

neato

i finished undertale entirely finally and the sound of the void was upon me

isn't the abyss great

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
'cause you can't trust him, and because as mayor I've officially abolished forum democracy. I'm now mayor-for-life.

Top Bottom