Ended OverPoop Mafia: 4 Players Win, 5 Lose!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
The Ten Eleven Six Commandments of Shadow's This Stupid-Ass Mafia Game
  • Do not piss off the GM.
  • Do not argue with the GM.
  • Do not be a jackass.
  • Do not talk after death, unless you're just making funny comments. No helpful posts
  • Do not quote PM’s when roleclaiming.
  • Do not self-lynch.
  • Do not talk about the game outside of the game thread, unless you ask me for special permission and have a good reason.
  • Do not play against your win condition, unless that's part of your win condition.
  • Do not claim that another player is your scumbuddy.
  • Do not edit posts, unless your role says you can.
  • Do not edit other people's posts, Tirin, unless your edit is objectively funny.

Other Rules
  • This is a very lighthearted game for obvious reasons.
  • This is a Poop game. It's role madness but underpowered and done in very poor taste.
  • Game will start on Day 1.
  • Day phases will have a soft deadline of 24 hours. If there is significant discussion, the deadline will be extended.
  • Night phases have a deadline of 24 hours, but the game's so small it should really just take like 2 hours.
  • Open discussion during night phase is allowed. Night-lynch jokes are welcome but don't do anything.
  • Bold your lynch votes. If a lynch vote is missed because it was not in bold, it's your fault.
  • Please Unlynch if you are changing your vote. And clearly state which player you are Unlynching.
  • If a majority lynch is not reached by the end of the day phase, a no lynch will occur, and nobody is killed.
  • If you have/will have limited access to a computer for whatever reason during the game, please inform the GM as early as possible.
  • This is a game mocking everyone in the last game. Try not to take things personally.
  • Have fun, mostly at others' expense, just don't be a super dick about it.
DO NOT ASSUME THINGS! If you have any questions about anything, please ask.

The game will end...under a variety of potential circumstances.

Roleclaiming is allowed, but read your Role PM carefully in case there are special restrictions.

The roles will mostly be assigned via RNG.

The roles will mostly be assigned their alignment via RNG.

Lastly, priority in this game will be given to those who played in Jeroth's game.

Players (4/9):
Andy - Easy, Mafia Lightning Rod
Tag Ross - Anatron, Mafia Redeemer
Tirin - Andy, Confused Seductress
Firedemon - TC, Town Conspiracy Theorist
Easy - Jeroth, GM
Jeroth - Req, Exasperated Town
Anatron - Coolpool, Town Widowmaker
Req - Dunsparce, Town Cleverboi
Dunsparce - Tirin, Town Aggro

Non-Players (0/1):
TC - Did Not Have a Poop Role This Time :(

Last edited:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Yep

Requiem

Oh shit, didn't even notice, hey Tag. I was wondering how we got 9 players without Coolpool joining.

Tag_Ross

WHOA WHOA WHOA, are we starting already? I haven't even said anything yet, that's no good.

AndyM03

Guys, it's been three minutes since this game started and we still haven't had any discussion or any serious leads. This is absolutely atrocious. I'm not mad; I'm just disappointed

I don't have the patience for this game anymore if this is how long it's going to take.

This is far too long of a day phase.

Lynch Jeroth
Now that is some lazy scum hunting. Jeroth, lynching Jeroth just because Jeroth is impatient has no basis for a scum lynch at all, and is clearly Jeroth just trying to keep himself safe by lynching Jeroth.
Now it's too early to say who to lynch, but I'll tell you what guys I think I know exactly who we need to lynch. We need to start things off by Lynching TC. This is gonna lay some serious ground work folks, lemme tell you. Call up your mothers, your lovers, your fathers, and tell them you've found purpose in life, because I've got a fucking game plan for you. Lynch that cute mother fucker and I'm tell y'all i'll lead you towards true glory and love making.

Top Bottom