Ended OverPoop Mafia: 4 Players Win, 5 Lose!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Current Votes:

2 - Tirin (Easy, Jeroth)
2 - Easy (Firedemon, Andy)
1 - TC (Anatron)
1 - Anatron (Tirin)

Five votes required for a lynch.

The Day Phase will end in 24 hours. This is a hard deadline, it will not change again.

Anatronman

Seems like Andy was soft claiming Tirin on Day I, and might be trying to wait out today to avoid seeming inconsistent.

Unlynch; Lynch Andy

AndyM03

Seems like Andy was soft claiming Tirin on Day I, and might be trying to wait out today to avoid seeming inconsistent.

Unlynch; Lynch Andy
Hah! You thinking I was claiming Tirin was actually part of my plan all along. I'm not offended and cut deeply by your inability to see my true character! In fact, your inability to see, thanks to my cunning plans, has given me true sight. True sight to see you're scum.
Unlynch Easy
Lynch Anatron.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Hah! You thinking I was claiming Tirin was actually part of my plan all along. I'm not offended and cut deeply by your inability to see my true character! In fact, your inability to see, thanks to my cunning plans, has given me true sight. True sight to see you're scum.
Unlynch Easy
Lynch Anatron.
Clearly Andy is Easy, here, and Easy had a fine record of scumcatching last game. Hopefully the role holds... but wait! Req only made a token post for this 24 hours (and so must be FD), and didn't even bother to lynch somebody. Unlynch; lynch Req.

Requiem

Nah, there's been role shenanigans for me to the point that I'd have to figure out a way to do stuff to explain why I said I could only post once every day, but that isn't the case now. If I tried to explain that in a way to fulfill my win condition, I'd just look scummy so I'm just sorta... eh. There's not a whole lot for me to do so I'm just sorta sitting off to the side.

Initially hamstringed with one role, then given another, but the initial role makes things difficult, but I've already shut my brain off after last game, so, yeah, eh.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
˙uᴉɹᴉ┴ ɥɔuʎ˥ :ʇɐɥʇ ɹoɟ xᴉɟ ǝɯɐƃ-uᴉ ǝʇɐɯᴉʇᴉƃǝl ʎlʇɔǝɟɹǝd ɐ s,ǝɹǝɥʇ ʇnq 'ǝʇɐunʇɹoɟun ʎʇʇǝɹd oslɐ sᴉ ǝloɹ ʎpu∀ s,uᴉɹᴉ┴

˙ɐᴉɟɐW dooԀ ɹoɟ uǝʌǝ snoɹǝɔuɐɔ ooʇ pǝɯǝǝp sɐʍ ǝloɹ ʇɐɥʇ sɐ 'ǝloɹ pℲ ǝɥʇ sɐɥ ɹǝƃuol ou bǝɹ

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
˙uᴉɹᴉ┴ ɥɔuʎ˥ :ʇɐɥʇ ɹoɟ xᴉɟ ǝɯɐƃ-uᴉ ǝʇɐɯᴉʇᴉƃǝl ʎlʇɔǝɟɹǝd ɐ s,ǝɹǝɥʇ ʇnq 'ǝʇɐunʇɹoɟun ʎʇʇǝɹd oslɐ sᴉ ǝloɹ ʎpu∀ s,uᴉɹᴉ┴

˙ɐᴉɟɐW dooԀ ɹoɟ uǝʌǝ snoɹǝɔuɐɔ ooʇ pǝɯǝǝp sɐʍ ǝloɹ ʇɐɥʇ sɐ 'ǝloɹ pℲ ǝɥʇ sɐɥ ɹǝƃuol ou bǝɹ
Ohhhhh, I see. So Req isn't actually Firedemon... he's Coolpool, since he went from never posting to just never explaining anything. By the way, calling me Andy and all those other mean things when you're the one typing upside-down is super hypocritical. You're not striking me as the GM, either, judging by all the stuff you're omitting from the posts. And why would the GM say "when you kill me, the game ends" in a game where scum are present and who knows if we even have a doctor?

Lynch Req harder.

AndyM03

In the spirit of true poop mafia I haven't been reading Easy's posts because I thought it'd be funnier if I didn't go to the effort of it.
With some #Hard deadlines coming up (a true poop rendition of the game would go on for a year),
Unlynch Anatron
Lynch Req

The real funny thing is boys is that this was actually part of my plan all along. Forgetting to unlynch someone, getting chastised sexually by TC, lynching Easy then Lynching Anatron was a complicated train of both lynches and thought that i'm not surprised you plebians might not be able to follow along. All to eek out a small peep from Req, which I knew was all Tirin needed to pull up a 10 page analysis on why he was scum.
Check and mate boys, cuff 'em and leave 'em, suck 'em and tuck 'em.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
˙ʇᴉ ɟo ʇɹoɟɟǝ ǝɥʇ oʇ oƃ ʇ,upᴉp I ɟᴉ ɹǝᴉuunɟ ǝq p,ʇᴉ ʇɥƃnoɥʇ I ǝsnɐɔǝq sʇsod s,ʎsɐƎ ƃuᴉpɐǝɹ uǝǝq ʇ,uǝʌɐɥ I ɐᴉɟɐɯ dood ǝnɹʇ ɟo ʇᴉɹᴉds ǝɥʇ uI
˙oᴉɹɐuǝɔs ʇɐɥʇ uᴉ 'llǝʍ ʎllɐᴉɔǝdsǝ ʎsɐƎ ƃuᴉʎɐld ʇou ǝɹɐ no⅄

Requiem

I'm actually Dunsparce, but my win condition is to have everyone but Easy know my role.

So I'll just lose either way, making that happen is too complicated. Fuck me, right?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Oh my God, that really is a convincing Req impression. Nice catch, Andy!

Unlynch Req, lynch Req again.

Requiem

Enjoy the game everybody, already revealed my win condition so I've lost anyways. Might join the next game, might not. Later gators.

Top Bottom