Ended OverPoop Mafia: 4 Players Win, 5 Lose!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Andy was...

You are Easy, the Mafia Lightning Rod. You must make some sort of grand claim in every post, while claiming that everything that unfolds in the thread was according to your plan all along.

You must do two things to win this game:

1) You must post more words in the thread than the player with the 'Tirin' role. Quoting others' posts, double-posts, and non-genuine arguing does not count. No copypasta of pre-existing text. This all has to be original.

2) The mafia must out-number the town by the end of the game.

Fulfilling the first requirement was easy, since all the mafia had to do was kill Dunsparce (who was Tirin) on Night 1 to be able to post more words than him. Thanks to Andy's thinking here, you were all spared a worse round of endless walls of text.

Andy met all of his win conditions!

Andy wins!

Tag Ross was...

You are Anatron, the Mafia Redeemer!

You must edit your own posts on occasion, and make incorrect assumptions about how the game and game flavor works.

Every night, you and you mafia partner will decide on someone to kill, and you will carry it out.

You have two win conditions:

1) The mafia must out-number the town.

2) You must post more often than any other player (without double-posting) to redeem your honor from being fatally AFK in Touhou Mafia.

Tag met the first part of his win condition, which is honestly the more difficult part. However, he probably forgot about the second part of his win condition considering he was closest to the most inactive player than he was the most active player.

Tag Ross loses!

Tirin was...

You are Andy, the ???.

(Sorry, you're still not very good at understanding your role.)

You must call out other players for being mean and tell them to stop being mean. In fact, take this a step further and mod-edit the meanness right out of their posts at your discretion. (You cannot edit lynch votes).

Every night, you can target a player to ??? them.

You win if ???

In reality, this was the full role, not revealed to Tirin until now:

You are Andy, the Confused Seductress

(Sorry, you're still not very good at understanding your role.)

You must call out other players for being mean and tell them to stop being mean. In fact, take this a step further and mod-edit the meanness right out of their posts at your discretion. (You cannot edit lynch votes).

Every night, you can target a player to seduce them.

Seducing a player will give them Australian Infectious Disorder Syndrome (AIDS) for the next day phase, and they will have to post all their text upside-down for that day phase.

You win if you seduce at least two other players.

Tirin met his only win condition, and had a lot of fun doing it. To quote our PMs:

I hope you like the effect on Easy. <3
I'm liking it, especially since he's getting super pissed off at how inconvenient it is

It really makes me feel at home, this way I don't need to put everything he says through a generator to flip his text right side up.
Tirin wins!

Firedemon was...

You are TC, the Town Conspiracy Theorist!

You must hold strongly to unpopular, improvable, grand assumptions about others' alignments based on incredibly minor detail that's so obscure not even Tirin and Easy would argue over it in their eternal spat.

Basically, just try to channel your inner Charlie from this clip:

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

FD did not meet his win condition, but he deserves bonus points for his amusing posts, as well as being the only town player left alive, alongside two mafia and basically an SK.

FD loses!

Easy was...

You are Jeroth, the GM!

It is clear that you worked very hard on the mechanics and flavor of this game. However, due to your moronic players and the nature of the role madness, you need to do some mid-game maintenance to keep things manageable.

Throughout the game, you get to message the actual GM (TC) and make suggestions as to what mechanics would be fun to add or tweak. I will consider implementing your suggestions.

Because you are the GM, the game cannot function without you.

If you are killed, then the game ends immediately.

You win if the game unfolds in such a way that TC doesn't regret spending his entire goddamn Saturday night tweaking these poop roles.

I think the game had more room for humor, but I've definitely enjoyed it. Not the best poop mafia, but not the worst. And, I enjoyed Easy's partnership in this.

Easy wins!

Jeroth was...

You are Req, the Exasperated Townie!

This game has gone on too long, people are being mean, you're busy IRL, and the rent is too damn high!

Every time you want to make a post, use a RNG to decide what the basis of your post will be.

1) Whatever post you want to make.

2) A helpful post that contributes to the game that includes positive comments.

3) Complaining about the state of the game, whether it's player's attitude, the game length, anything really, followed by lynching yourself. (On Day 3 or later, you can only make this kind of post.)

You win if all threats to the town are defeated before Day 3. On Day 3 or later, you get so fed up with it all that you can only win if you are killed before the game ends.

Jeroth probably got the most fun role, and he did it well despite being outdone by the source material. He even managed to meet a mid-game shifting win condition, so good for him!

Jeroth wins!

Anatron was...

You are Coolpool, the Town Widowmaker!

You are very clearly new at mafia and we're glad you're trying but wow, you're a n00b. Much like your average Widow player, you aren't very good - and your French inclinations also lead you to passively accept defeat.

You may never defend yourself if another player casts suspicion on you or votes to kill you.

However, you're still Widowmaker! Which means you get to pick a target to kill every night phase.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

For clarification, Anatron tried to shoot Jeroth (being Req), but because he's a bad Widowmaker, he missed. On the second night he tried to shoot himself in the head, but missed again and got hit in the leg by the ricochet.

I hope that joke was worth giving you a fake vig role, Ana!

Anatron loses!

Req was...

Okay I'm getting tired of copy/pasting the roles from PMs. It's like 1 page back you can go and look if you forgot.
Req did not meet either of his win conditions in either roles!

Req loses!

Dunsparce was...

Tirin - You are Tirin, the Town Aggro!

You must be incredibly aggressive and not very pleasant. Try to be aggressive enough that some players accuse you of being more aggressive than usual, while other players accuse you of being less aggressive than usual. I still think it's hilarious that that happened.

You have two win conditions.

1) Post more words in the thread than the player with the 'Easy' role. Quoting others' posts, double-posts, and non-genuine arguing does not count. No copypasta of pre-existing text. This all has to be original.

2) All threats to the town must be eliminated.

Dunsparce met the second win condition, but his early death made it near impossible to fulfill the first. Sad!

Dunsparce receives most of my bonus points for his impressions of Tirin, which should probably be screenshot'd.

Dunsparce loses!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Night Actions:

Night 1:
Anatron tries to shoot Jeroth, but misses.
Tag Ross kills Dunsparce
Tirin seduces Easy
Easy helps TC think of a new role for Req

Night 2:
Anatron tries to kill himself, instead gets wounded.
Tag Ross kills Anatron
Tirin seduces Firedemon

Night 3:
Tag Ross kills Easy
Tiri-ERROR NO GM = GAME OVER

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I think the game had more room for humor, but I've definitely enjoyed it. Not the best poop mafia, but not the worst. And, I enjoyed Easy's partnership in this.

Easy wins!
Phew. Thought I'd have to keep the game going a good while longer before hitting that point. Good to know.
It was worth a shot. After the FD role though, like I said, just wasn't worth putting effort in to try and actually do anything
Damn shame. I thought it'd be a really fun role, myself. (The Dunsparce one, that is.) Also, meta note: a practical example of why the kind of hint-farming that @Dunsparce was doing last game is a bad idea. There's always gonna be people you don't want to figure it out which are good at figuring it out, and people you do want to figure it out which just simply can't seem to keep up for anything.

Requiem

Thanks for noting that, I wasn't sure what I was missing when I mentioned something like that to Dunsparce, but you hit the nail on the head. Either be clear in your intent with what you want to tell people or don't hint anything at all for fear of the enemy team using it against you.

Tag_Ross

However, he probably forgot about the second part of his win condition considering he was closest to the most inactive player than he was the most active player.
I was gonna wait till the final day and just bounce of Andy.

However I just realized that it would only work if I had more posts than Andy before we bounced off eachother.

Good thing I've got the next three days off so I can focus on the game now right?

Anatronman

This would mean things like guessing roles that don’t make sense, like a Mafia team of townies.

Top Bottom