OVERWATCH

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I got two legendary skins in a single box yesterday, but both were duplicates. Still got good coin for them, though.

13thforsworn

I think I've played one game of the Mei Blizzard Brawl and that's it. Haven't had the itch for OW at all during the event.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I straight guffawed at this while I was high, last night.

Also, this.

Last edited:

Firedemon

I finally bought Overwatch last night. I had 6 loot crates, I assume from it being Christmas time or something, and the first one I opened had the Explorer Winston skin. I hadn't even played a game yet and I found a legendary skin.

Requiem

So I found TC and Tag_Ross playing TF2 together on youtube. The part you should watch starts at 6:14.

13thforsworn

So I found TC and Tag_Ross playing TF2 together on youtube. The part you should watch starts at 6:14.

I can't tell if he's being mega sarcastic or half-serious. I'm tempted to leave a dislike, but that only helps him since more likes/dislikes makes his video appear higher in the Youtube's search algorithms.

Requiem

The two guys in the clip sound like you and Tag. You because the voice sounds similar and Tag because mexican and we're very original with our humor.

Requiem

Of course not, you're much more racist than that man.

I just thought it was funny that a guy who sounds like you started talking about his wife and was playing TF2. It's a racist you from five years ago.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Only a Shimada can destroy the Nokias.

13thforsworn

13th will remember that. @Colonel Thunder

Jokes aside, what do you guys think of the new Year of the Rooster skins? So far I got Wukong Winston legendary from the free loot box they gave everyone, and then got the Roadhog, Zenyatta, and Mercy skins. The Mercy skin is the one I'm most happy about, didn't think much of it at forst, but it's really grown on me. Pretty good haul so far.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
You bastard. All I've gotten so far was the D.Va one, which I like; the Mei one, which I don't really care about; and the Ana one, which I actively dislike.

Top Bottom