OVERWATCH

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
But Palanquin D.Va fights in a dress combat skirt.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
So.

Anniversary stuff, huh?

Stuff looks pretty bitchin'. Gonna have to make time to play some ASAP.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
The new duel mode is the most cancerous thing I've ever played. That's not because the mode itself is bad, but because in the five games I've played, the lowest amount of SR somebody has had on my last season was 400. To me, the matchmaking seems broken as fuck.

I played against a high diamond (>3400) player, then three GM players in a row, then a master's player, all while on a friend's computer (though not account). Jeff legit shafted the fuck outta me with that matchmaking.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
in the five games I've played, the lowest amount of SR somebody has had on my last season was 400.
Wait, what?

That's pretty fuckin' low, no wonder it's the lowest...?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
"Has had on my last season" means "they had at least 400 SR over me, which would place them in a fucking league over your scrub ass". Fuck, I had three with over 4000 SR.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Oh, I see.

13thforsworn

I think the changes to the 3v3 and 1v1 modes are great, along with the new maps. I hated Watchpoint: Antarctica to be honest. I'm actually having fun with 3s now.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I placed 2981 in comp, and I just couldn't let it rest. So I played one last game to get to diamond, and succeeded in doing so. Here is my righteous and baller as fuck contribution to our defense. That game ended about ten seconds later.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
No.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I wouldn't call somebody decent until plat, with "good" being at least high plat to low diamond somewhere. You've really got no right to call yourself a great player unless you reach master's, though. I think I might be capable of that if I didn't fucking hate comp.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice

So. Save highlight vids quick 'n' easy, hotkey to mark a custom highlight in-game, duplicates in loot boxes massively reduced, and currency loot rate substantially increased. Value buff? Value buff?

13thforsworn

So. Save highlight vids quick 'n' easy, hotkey to mark a custom highlight in-game, duplicates in loot boxes massively reduced, and currency loot rate substantially increased. Value buff? Value buff?
Great update. I just find it hilarious that this same soft-spoken, well-mannered man was the same person calling game developers retards and mongoloids in lengthy forum posts 15 years ago.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I can confirm that McCree counters Doomfist pretty hard, and that the community in general is having a great time making all kinds of racially-themed jokes about this.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh at a bunch of them.

Top Bottom