OVERWATCH

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
That moment when you realize...

Tracer is Scout and Ms. Pauling's granddaughter.

Bastion was built by Engineer, and Torbjorn is his grandson

Winston is the son of Poopy Joe

Zarya is Soldier's and Zhanna's granddaugher

Mercy is Medic's grand-niece

Colonel Thunder

Also the next time I see a friendly Bastion siting in sentry mode, I'm going to switch to Torbjorn, start hitting him with the hammer, then complain that "it's not working".

Salsy

Salsy#1173

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Also the next time I see a friendly Bastion siting in sentry mode, I'm going to switch to Torbjorn, start hitting him with the hammer, then complain that "it's not working".
They should put in friendly fire for Torbjorn against omnics. Since his whole thing is that he is racist against sentient robots.

Zircom

That moment when you realize...

Tracer is Scout and Ms. Pauling's granddaughter.

Bastion was built by Engineer, and Torbjorn is his grandson

Winston is the son of Poopy Joe

You really should've quit while you were ahead, you peaked with the Winston/McCree thing

Crowbar109

Junkrat is my favorite so far. I haven't played too much, since I'm only level 9, but the only charaters I don't personally don't take to is Hanzo and Widowmaker. I'd need the internet to stop having a hardon for snipers to enjoy playing sniper on a team.

13thforsworn

Haven't built my new PC yet, but a friend let me borrow one of their old graphics cards till I have my complete build ready.

Battletag: VinegarSoup#1933

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind

These are really the only two that could conceivably work, and even those... not particularly. Certainly Zarya is much less reclusive than anyone in Heavy's family, even though she's similarly swole.

Now, Reinhardt being Heavy and Medic's genespliced son, on the other hand... well, still no, 'cause Reinhardt's DNA is composed of 100% justice.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Tracer = not American, Scout = American
Zarya = not American, Soldier = American

Mercy and Medic are both not American. Still not the same nationality.

Crowbar109

Payload = American.
Payload = Not american.

Edit: Battle tag = Crowbar109#1671

Last edited:

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Listening to Thunderkill on loop while smashing unjust fuckboys as Reinhardt is the most satisfying thing in the entire goddamn world.

Colonel Thunder

A friend of mine shared this on Facebook a little bit ago.

"I had a dream that Hanzo from overwatch got his head stuck in a hole all winnie the pooh style and they were going to have to cut his hair off to get him out. He was throwing a fit. Widowmaker was all "why don't we just shave him like a dog?" And Reaper suggested cutting his head off all together."

Top Bottom