OVERWATCH

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Won 8/10 competitive matches and got assigned rank 63. Not sure how good or bad that is.

Now that I'm placed, competitive is really hard, toxicity happens once in awhile, and it's hella scary.

I think I'm just going to do Quick Play from now on, I'm not having nearly as much fun in competitive.

Walrus

Bought the game! I am surprised to say that it runs fine on my shitty Intel graphics laptop (lowest settings). Mainly playing Reaper & Tracer, but there's a good chunk of heroes I still need to test.

Current level: 12 (as of Sunday night)

@TC: I've noticed 0 Toxicity in quick play. Surprised to hear that competitive has this problem.

Last edited:

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Personally, I usually hear people say stuff like that when playing Overwatch with you.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
That feel when you go 19-3 as Genji and have the other team riding your dick about how good you are, and you still can't carry your team to victory. Two of our players were like, braindead-tier useless.

For some context, we were on Anubis' second point, after a savage as fuck Dragonblade on my part wiped their team on the first. They had a really solid defense up, with a Torbjorn set up his turret behind the wall on the left side. He Molten Core'd every single time we got on point, successfully wiping or pushing off our mostly-squishy team. Mostly wiping, because for some reason they had a habit of continuing to run in during the Molten Core.

When I pointed this out to our Pharah, s/he proceeded to completely fail to take down the turret even once, whereas I'd done it twice from full as Genji. It's like s/he picked Pharah without caring about learning how to play her or not be a useless burden.

Our other useless guy was the Zenyatta you see harmony orb-ing me during that POTG, 'cause that motherfucker hit his discord orbs (more accurately, all of his abilities) either late or not at all and constantly got himself killed.

Walrus

Also for everyone that wants to play games with me and my wondrous(?) Window making shenanigans - Battlenet ID is ProtoWalrus #1852

Last edited:

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I didn't ninja you, TC, you just went full American by not even bothering to check the thread before posting.

Top Bottom