OVERWATCH

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Just played a real close game on Ilios with @Easy and @Zircom. I ended up with 63 elims and more than 21k damage as Pharah.

Delicious.

13thforsworn

So what did y'all get from your Olympic loot boxes over the last three weeks?

What I wanted:
A legendary soccer Lucio skin (he's my main)
D.Va South Korea Skin (I don't play her but I would if I got it)

What I got:
1 regular legendary Zarya skin, 1 olympic (have literally never played her)
1 regular legendary Genji skin (don't play him)
1 Olympic Widowmaker skin (don't play her)
1 Olympic USA Mcree skin (I play him, so this one was a nice pick up)
1 Olympic Tracer skin (never play her)

I was blessed with drops, but none of the ones I wanted. :(
Better than the people who got literally nothing though.

AndyM03

I think the Loot boxes should be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more generous considering it's a 70 dollar game. Definitely free loot boxes for winning 1 brawl match, like in Hearthstone.
That being said, I didn't get the chance to play much, which is a bummer. There were some cool skins.

Zircom

I got both the tracer skins, Champion Zarya
Ya, uhh, how about you go fuck yourself.
Sincerely,
-Salt
and I got Striker Lucio three times.

Also got Devil Mercy and Junebug D.VA, and enough credits to buy both versions of the new Reinhardt skins that are coming out.

didnt get the only thing I really wanted which was 'murrican McCree ;__;

AndyM03

Most of us are on the NA servers so idk how bad the lag is gonna be playing with us. I just went through and added some of our btags to the OP if you wanna add us though.
My lagtag is Andym03#1509
Hopefully I can play sometime as well.

Maretocks

I'm actually on the NA server already for OW (Asia for HS, sadly), so that works well, I'll add u guyz.

Maretocks#1514

My battlenet client is logged on to Asia though, so add me in game.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Yah put me up on that shit.

Machente#1416

Usually play with friends so if you join us hop on the teamspeak; so you can hear us whine about how we're shit and the other team is shit.

13thforsworn

Had a great time playing with @Colonel Thunder. We got PotG like 3 times each, and did a couple cheese strats like 5 Harambes, 1 Lucio (we won, even against 3 reapers). Also, the new map (Eichenwalde) is an amazing Pharah map. So many environment kills, and vertical passages to flank.

Maretocks

My sleep cycle is in a constant state of flux so next time you guys jump on shoot me a message over FB or something and I'll join! I should be awake

Maretocks

That's 9am - 1pm for me, which is actually when I *am* asleep 90% of the time. But I'll let you know when I'm not being human trash and am actually awake then. =D

Top Bottom