The Dead
Youma - Mafia Charlatan
Redfrank - Town Captain
Tag Ross - Town Maid
Tirin - Illuminati Master
Stealthy - Town Contessa
Polly - Mafia Assassin

Game Specific Keywords:

Publish - Information that is published via the GM. All Published information is always accurate and can always be trusted.

Identify - An Identified player has their full role and alignment Published.

Whisper - A night action that allows one player to send another a short message through the GM. Whispers can be Published by certain abilities. A whisper IS NOT an open conversation between two parties to converse freely.

Rules and Notes

Standard mafia rules apply. During the day players cast votes on who to lynch, while during the night players use abilities. A majority vote decides who is lynched. As soon as a majority vote is reached a player is hammered, meaning votes can no longer be changed.

Every night players may whisper one other player. They get 1 whisper per night. That whisper is independant of any gained through abilities or night actions of other players.

There are abilities which change alignments in this game.

“So are you as excited as I am, then?” comes an oily voice from behind you. You turn around to regard the man behind you. From behind your mask you see a short and well dressed man standing confidently.

“I’m not sure what you mean…” you begin to reply, but the stranger waves a finger in your face, his garish masquerade visage bearing the likeness of a doglike animal.

“Come off it, there’s a lot on the line tonight. No?” He nods smugly to himself. “And I get the feeling you’re here to play to win.”

You turn away from the man, determined to ignore him. You do indeed have business here tonight and you aren’t about to have it jeopardized by this hyena.

“Hey, don’t be that way. I’m just here to watch. On my honor. I might even be able to help you. An honest trade for some company on line.”

It is true the line is moving exceptionally slow this year. The Duke’s Masquerade under the Blood Moon does have unusually high security this year.

“You like to talk then?” you ask, already aware of the answer. “So talk.”

Like a mechanic greasing a well maintained machine he rubs his hands together, warming them in the chill midnight air.

“I’ll assume you know who’s here tonight. As a gesture of good faith to the Duke, they couldn’t avoid coming. Those who watch from above. The untouchables. I suppose for them it’s a bit like slumming it, isn’t it?”

You shrug, giving up nothing.

“And furthermore,” he continues. “It represents a rare opportunity. The hounds are here as well. The hands on. And from what I’ve heard around, they aren’t happy passing along the fruits of their labor to strangers in the night.”

You tense and your breath catches. You hope the stranger hasn’t noticed your reaction. He almost certainly does. You turn back around again to take a second look at the man behind you. The mask reveals nothing.

“Yes, I’d be surprised if all the guests who come in tonight….”, the man makes a walking motion with two of his fingers. “Leave in one piece.” he finishes, matching by closing his hand into a fist.

“Yes. Tonight should be very interesting.” he continues. “Be sure not to get caught in the middle, then. Wouldn’t want any nasty accidents to happen, would we?”

“You’re pass?” asks a deep, tough looking voice. Turning back around you are faced with a giant man looking annoyed and bored. His hand is out, waiting for your invitation to the ball.

“Yes, of course.” he answer, recollecting yourself immediately. With a nod to the stranger behind you, you turn in your invitation to the bouncer and enter the duke’s castle.

‘Play to win…’ you think to yourself as you are swept into the gaudy excess of a party containing the most powerful men and women in the world.

The Blood Moon Masquerade is a role madness game. There will be 2 mafia, 2 Illuminati, and 11 town.

The goal of the Town is to eliminate the Mafia.

The goal of the Mafia is to have voting control over Town and to eliminate the Illuminati.

The goal of the Illuminati is to have voting control over Town in combination with the Mafia. (ex 2 Illuminati, 2 Mafia, 3 Town. 4 - 3)

Last edited:

Salsy

There are abilities which change alignments in this game.
Literally one of my biggest fears when I see mafia games.

LEGGO

Fuck me.

Salsy

Pally

Reserveyd

Forgot to reserve a post under the main one. Maybe I'll just have shadow move or delete the extra /ins when the game starts. Anyway, I'll post the timeline here because Ro3 is likely not going to be here the second half of the game because le convention.

Top Bottom